Hello from Wales!

Moonlight Madness

Registered
Reaction score
Um....so, yeah, hi.
I'm Connor from Wales, I really like writing and I hate swede. I hope at least one of those gives me a common interest with other members of this site :p.
I'm 17, have been writing for donkey's years but only now do I feel my writing is even approaching 'OK' levels. I write anything that comes to my head be it SF, romance, fantasy or horror. My poetry writing skills are abysmal though I also love nothing more than to analyse and pick at other people's poetry.
I'm currently working on a YA fantasy novel about an angel who falls in love with a werewolf so let's see how that one goes ;).
Anyway, that's me. I don't have much more to say other than I look forward very much to being a part of this community :).

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
hello.gif

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. That is frowned upon and can lead to your posts being deleted.
Take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!

TomMcClaren

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, Connor! Hopefully, everyone on here shares the love of writing but I know I do. I also share the writing-whatever-comes-to-my-head, so there's that. I'm 23 now, but 17 was about when I started noticing my writing getting better in terms of just story-telling and style. It took me a few years to get better at dialogue, which is still the hardest part for me, so no worries. Good luck and I'll see you around!