• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

Your Book Promoter (formerly The Book Promoter) / Books Go Social

Pisco Sour

Registered
Reaction score
I bit the bullet and joined the service. I had a few questions and these were answered promptly. I'll report back with how it works out for my book, in due course.

John503

Registered
Reaction score
I bit the bullet and joined the service. I had a few questions and these were answered promptly. I'll report back with how it works out for my book, in due course.

I signed up and paid 129. without any results. I asked for a refund we'll see. I will let you know.

Rebekkamaria

Pixie with dust, beware
Registered
Reaction score
Hmmmm... I'm confused about the over 600 000 twitter followers when their twitter actually has 72 000 followers. Do they have multiple accounts (which would make no sense)? Or do they mean that the entire program has over 600 000 members and they just use that as the follower count.

And I think everyone knows that a large amount of promotional tweets won't make people more interested. It'll annoy them.

I'm curious to know if this program has helped anyone. Unfortunately Pisco Sour didn't come back to report about it. :)

jkellerford

YA author with a flair for fantasy!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
jennykellerford.wordpress.com
Books Go Social.com - What's the scoop?

Hi everyone. I have a book being traditionally published in September and I've been looking into marketing ideas, building platform, etc. I stumbled upon a website called BooksGoSocial.com, and I'd like to know if anyone has used them.

The prices seem reasonable to me but it's one of those sites that "sounds too good to be true". They have some awesome testimonials, money back guarantee, but I don't know anyone who has used them. I'm hoping someone here might have had some experience.

If you have time, would you look at their website and let me know what you think? My publisher will do a certain amount of marketing, but I know I have to do a great part of it. I'm also limited in funds and even $59 is a lot to me, especially if this is a scam.

Would love to hear your thoughts, and thank you for your time.