The AW Amazon Store
Buy books by AWers

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: Ashland Creek Press

Ashland Creek Press

I came across them when looking for places to submit animal-themed works. They do nature-related works and refer to themselves a boutique press. It looks like they've been in existence for awhile and have put out some titles.

Has anyone heard anything about them or spotted any red flags?

Their site: http://www.ashlandcreekpress.com/
    Ace in Lace, my blog.

Nope. Not that I know of. I submitted to them a while back. It was totally the wrong fit, my mistake. But they were so lovely in the reply. They said they loved my writing and if I ever wrote a novel related to their nature theme, they would love to have a look. I always remembered that in the back of my mind. If I do, I will most definitely keep them in mind.
    My blog Lists of YA (and Adult) Publishers that pay advances and are accepting unagented submissions

Twitter Articles and writing tips for YA, inspirational quotes for writers and cats

FIX ME Goodreads Giveaway

Want to read FIX ME right now?

Two cups sugar with a dash of crazy oceansoul's Avatar
    I'd never heard of them before, but looking at their site -- all their books look nicely produced, and they seem to be doing things right. I really like the cover for Strays.

Julia Ember
    http://www.julia-ember.com
    @jules_chronicle

Unicorn Tracks (Harmony Ink Press, 2016)
    YA Fantasy Romance
    Buy it and Be Awesome

The Tiger's Watch (Harmony Ink Press, 2017)
    YA Fantasy Romance
    Add to GoodReads!

Nice website, good cover art, legit reviews. The owners' bios seem impressive and genuine.

I would want to know more about what kind of distribution they have, but otherwise it looks like they have a sweet-looking niche press going on.