• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

Fey Publishing

tiakall

*lurk*
Registered
Reaction score
http://www.feypublishing.com/

They've apparently been around since at least June of 2013, but I couldn't find much about the person that runs them or their experience. They put out a call for subs for a horror anthology that I was thinking of submitting to, but I'm waffling - they're only paying $5 for accepted stories and I'm not sure it'd be any worthwhile credit to mention to agents.

They've only put out three books and one anthology according to their website, but the covers don't look bad. Any of the resident experts have some input? :)

aleighrose

Registered
Reaction score
Website
aleighrose.webs.com
I counted 12 books out, including the anthology. Their earliest book is from January of 2010.

Some of the links to buy their books don't work, which is off-putting. Their Amazon sales are pretty bad too, but maybe most of their sales are made through Barnes & Noble :Shrug:

tiakall

*lurk*
Registered
Reaction score
Can I bump this one? They're in mswl with a new dark imprint. Anyone any experience of them?

The Dark Fey one? I recall seeing it on their website the last time I looked before recently (which was a while ago) so I don't know that it's brand new, but not sure if anything's out under it yet.

Eltondiva

Effieron Empress
Registered
Reaction score
I sent them a sub on 5/4/15, followed up with a query on 19/8/15. Was informed that they were overloaded, seems they have taken on a number of other committments and are understaffed, will update when I have more information forthcoming.

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
No site activity since '15-ish. Last book published '15. In Mar '16, tweeted to ask if anyone was "interested in running a publishing company." Last FB/TW was to cancel anthology for lack of submissions (Aug '16).