Early Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

gingerwoman

Registered
Reaction score
As some of you may know I'm dealing with the shocking and unexpected death of my life partner of 20 years, husband of 18 and father of my children, who was only 48 and had a stroke (among other things) on New Years Day and died on January 2nd.

I am also dealing with a cyberstalker who thinks it's amusing to troll my family about the death putting nasty images with libelous comments about the death on twitter, and who has also threatened to contact my publisher and.....get them not to publish me....or something... if I lay a formal complaint with the police.

So with all that going on, I'm supposed to promote my book which is coming out March 3rd. :-/

Anyway I had an early review. http://closkot.blogspot.co.nz/2015/01/early-review-lisawhitefern-wicked.html?zx=20b0c601b5ece876

This is a book for people who love paranormal romance with a very high heat level.

Last edited:

Old Hack

Such a nasty woman
Super Moderator
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
That's a good review, Ginger. I hope you're pleased with it. And I hope your nasty stalker-troll gets sorted out pronto. What a very unpleasant person he must be, and how little you deserve his attentions.

Sara K.

Registered
Reaction score
I'm so sorry to hear of all the things you've been going through. But I'm so pleased you got such a lovely review for your book! Sounds like the reviewer really enjoyed herself, so be proud!

I, too, hope your stalker lays off and realises what a horrible person they are being!

gingerwoman

Registered
Reaction score
Yes I am pleased with it. Thanks. :)

A few days after the death of my husband I was inundated with tweets linking me too it, and I was just overwhelmed thinking I couldn't look at a review at that time!

But a friend here let me know it was a really nice one.

Supergirlofnc

New fish; Swimming with the current
Registered
Reaction score
I'm so sorry you are dealing with the loss of a loved one. There is no excuse for the behavior of the person cyberstalking you. I'm so sorry you are dealing with that as well.

I am, however, glad you have a nice early review. I hope the book does very well.

SWest

In the garden...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.etsy.com
:D
b.gif
a.gif
n.gif
a.gif
n.gif
a.gif
space.gif
d.gif
a.gif
n.gif
c.gif
e.gif

n.gif
o.gif
w.gif
space.gif
space.gif
w.gif
i.gif
t.gif
h.gif
space.gif
space.gif
c.gif
o.gif
n.gif
g.gif
r.gif
a.gif
t.gif
u.gif
l.gif
a.gif
t.gif
i.gif
o.gif
n.gif
s.gif

:banana: :Clap: :banana: :Clap: :banana: :Clap: :banana: :Clap: :banana: :Clap: :banana: :banana: :Clap: :banana: :Clap: :banana: :Clap: :banana: :Clap: :banana: :Clap: :banana:

gingerwoman

Registered
Reaction score

Oh thank you! lol

Kind of luckily, I just found out my publisher unexpectedly changed the release date. I'm glad, since I wasn't ready for March 3rd!

Last edited:

Lady MacBeth

Out, damn'd spot! out, I say.
Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations on the review. It doesn't make up for your loss, but I hope it put a smile on your face.

grayworld

Registered
Reaction score
I'm sorry for your loss and for the evil trolling. Social media can get really ugly sometimes. But that is definitely a great review, and I wish you nothing but the best of luck with your new release.

wampuscat

Recovering adjective addict
Registered
Reaction score
I hope your book does fantastically, and congrats on the release.

I'm so sorry for your loss and that you have to deal with a stalker. I wish I had better words to say.

Mclesh

It's too hot
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.storyrhyme.com
Congratulations on the review--something positive with everything you are dealing with. So sorry for your loss, though.

I sincerely hope the person trolling you finds a new hobby. How completely horrible.

ARoyce

Hopeful romantic/hopeless pedant
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.amararoyce.com
I'm so so sorry for your loss. Belated condolences. And I hope the ugly troll has ceased and desisted.

Undercover

I got it covered
Registered
Reaction score
I love you, G. Always remember that. My door is always open if and when you want to talk, just know that. Again, I love you lady jane. You're a tough chick, and I know you'll get through this. I'm elated to hear of your review! Hope they keep coming!!

Lis

Status
Not open for further replies.