John McCain: I'm ashamed of my country, my president, myself with regard to Ukraine

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
oh, yes. Certainly he loves you. But he has big issues with robo and me.

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
Rookie. I texted him a photo of my bare ass.

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
Yah, I know. He retweeted it as a reply to me...and to every member of Congress.

I hope John Boehner liked it.

Was it stuck in a bus window?

No, unfortunately an ass was already stuck in the bus window. But I oiled mine up and balanced a champagne glass on it.

Last edited:

nighttimer

No Gods No Masters
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm ashamed when John McCain goes into his Grumpy McCrazypants old man mode. :rant:

WASHINGTON — The anti-war protesters who ticked off Sen. John McCain are not only “low-life scum” but also “terrible people.”

McCain (R-Ariz.) defended his Thursday outburst against protesters who rushed former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger and added more colorful language to describe the rabble-rousers.

“I think they are terrible people,” McCain said Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union.”

The protesters swarmed the 91-year-old Kissinger, whose arm was in a sling, and waved “War Criminal” signs and dangled handcuffs. Kissinger was testifying before the McCain-led Senate Armed Services Committee.

McCain was having none of it. He ordered Capitol police to remove the protesters.

“Get out of here, you low-life scum,” he said.

On Sunday, McCain said he was concerned for Kissinger’s safety.

“These people were physically threatening Henry Kissinger,” McCain said.
McCain is right that Code Pink is "terrible people," but so is Henry Kissinger.