• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

Blue Tulip Publishing

Marian Perera

starting over
Registered
Reaction score
Heaven is a place on earth called Toronto.
Website
www.marianperera.com
The "About Us" section says only:

Blue Tulip Publishing was started by a group of Financial Advisors and Bestselling authors who saw a need in the current indie world for a publisher to walk hand in hand with debut authors and open up avenues for those who have always wanted to get their work out into the world—but lack the knowledge and marketing skills to do it.

Anyone can call themselves "bestselling", and I have no idea if this press has any more knowledge of marketing than the authors do.

RachelVanDyken

Registered
Reaction score
Hey everyone...
Blue Tulip Publishing is actually owned and operated by my husband Nathan Van Dyken...I'm more of a silent partner as my contracts don't allow me much involvement outside of helping with the marketing side of things.

I've published many of my back list books via Blue Tulip but its not just a company designed for me and my backlist. We started the company based on the idea that so many indie authors were popping up everywhere that had no idea how to brand themselves or get word out there about their books.

Blue Tulips model is simple...if we contract your book (we turn down over half of the submission we receive) this is what you can expect:
40% Royalty
High Quality cover art
Editing (4 separate edits)
Blog Tour/Cover reveal/Release day Blitz all paid for by Blue Tulip Publishing
Watermarked ARC's sent direct to reviewers devices
3 Graphics/Memes you can use around Facebook
Formatting and upload to all major sites
Marketing strategies as well as a checklist thats proven to help put over half our authors on amazon bestseller lists with debut books.

The idea is to keep blue tulip small so we can focus on the authors that we have. We want high quality work and people wiling to put the time in on social media sites.

Thanks! I hope I answered some questions!
Rachel Van Dyken