It could be the best decision you ever make...

NeglectedSpace

Registered
Reaction score
...that's how I started writing. I used to tell stories; make them up as I went, to entertain friends or their children. "Write these down," someone told me. "Try to write an entire novel. You never know, it could be the best decision you ever make."

So I'm doing it. I might not be any good, but we shall see, shan't we! :mothership:

E.F.B.

Stories, stories everywhere
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.etsy.com
:hi:

You'll never know if you don't try, right?

Good luck and welcome to AW!

annapalooza

Learning about time management
Registered
Reaction score
Absolutely! I'm a big advocate of 'go for it' even if I don't always subscribe to the method myself. Regardless, welcome, and good luck with your writing!

Shrykespeare

Patron Saint of Self-Doubt
Registered
Reaction score
Once again, welcome. I think you give yourself too little credit.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
hello.gif

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. That is frowned upon and can lead to your posts being deleted.
Take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!

Kessar

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Let me tell you that I do not enjoy reading and I have a very small imagination. However, my friends and I have been working on a story for 8 years and they are forcing me out of all of us to write this monster. So if I can buckle down and make a manuscript happen, you can.

Good luck with fine tuning the craft.

Euphoric Mania

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome. I too love telling stories. On my sleepless nights, I tell them to myself, and flip through them until I find one that I finally fall asleep to. Many have been written down, in scribbled note form, and may or may not see the light of day, but it's still something fun to do. :)

Axiomae

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome! I'm new too - I have learnt so much since joining just recently! I'm really feeling the need though to go back over my WIP now that I've started learning about the craft... sigh.

Best of luck!

Callegro

Registered
Reaction score
Absolutely give it a go, it's what I am doing and have found a new love of writing.

Welcome to the Cooler!