Furry Erotica suggestion thread!

Zoombie

Dragon of the Multiverse
Registered
Reaction score
So, I'm writing an EXTREMELY silly space opera erotica novel where an alien nanotech weapon turns all of humanity into furries and then stuff happens involving space and ray guns and lots and lots of character and plot building sex.

But I usually will have side characters and background characters or just new characters and I'll think: "Which furry 'race' should they be?"

And I'm worried that if I do pick, then I'll just keep throwing out the same furs that usually come to mind, and I'd have a book that's mostly wolves. Don't want that...

So, I was thinking, I'd tap into the vast power of the erotica subforum, and get some furs that you guys would like to see in a furry erotica novel that spans decades and solar systems. Basically, every time I don't know what race a character would be, I'll check this thread and make them one of your suggestions, starting with the first, then going on to the last.

(Addendum: If you don't know, furries are a sub-community on THE INTERNET that like and appreciate art involving anthropomorphic animals - that is, animals that have human-like features and builds. The reasons vary from exoticism to the fact that for many, animals are inherently beautiful, and so combining them with human features is just making the best of both worlds...and, also, that humanity has a long fascination with animalistic traits and has been ascribing them to people since dirt: He's sly as a fox, she's wise as an owl, and so on.)

Thanks for your suggestions, if you offer any!

If you don't...you...are...STILL A NICE PERSON AND THANK YOU ANYWAY!

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Me, a nice person? Surely you jest!

I always like to introduce the unexpected, so I'm trying not to suggest any of the cool large animals we find sexual (wolves, panthers, etc.)

bison
echidna
tapir
snowy owl
bighorn sheep
maned wolf
desert tortoise
pangolin
musk ox
elephant seal

This was fun. Thanks!

Maryn, such an animal

Filigree

Mildly Disturbing
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.cranehanabooks.com
This could be interesting. For researching the flavor of it, I'd have to recommend one of the grandfathers of the furry erotica movement, Elf Sternberg, whose 'Pendor' series blew me away in 1994 with its mix of heat, angst, humor, and philosophy. Plot: a human has the power to create a vast ringworld and all its sentient races, and finds himself seduced into its societies.

Zoombie

Dragon of the Multiverse
Registered
Reaction score
...wow, Maryn, you really aren't a nice person.

First scene since you posted that I wrote?

Takes place in an airplane.

First animal suggested?

Bison.

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
If it's a formal request, there's paperwork. Hef you filled out ze forms?

Maryn, who does a very poor German accent

Last edited:

kuwisdelu

Revolutionize the World
Registered
Reaction score
Aside from the expected dogs and kittens, I'm surprised how much H manga I see involving Satanic demon pigs.

Ponies are always good.

Also gotta have a llama.

Incidentally, I've also seen a recent surge of Pokemon hentai on sadpanda.

Zoombie

Dragon of the Multiverse
Registered
Reaction score
I want more anthropomorphic bats in my life, please. This is a formal request.

Good news! One of the pairings is a mouse and a bat!

The bat is trans!

The virus - well, accidentally modified alien nanotech weapon - operates in such a way that trans people get rebuilt into a furry...of the proper gender.

Because...of science! Yeah...that's a reason...

Unimportant

No COVID yet. Still masking.
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
The virus - well, accidentally modified alien nanotech weapon - operates in such a way that trans people get rebuilt into a furry...of the proper gender.
Imagine if one of them gets turned into a centaur, and everyone else will then be all "Ewww! He's half icky HUMAN! What a FREAK! No fur on his back!"

How about turning one into a wallaby, and another into a springbok, and they totally hate each other, but then they team up to beat up a puma, and then the wallaby and springbok both get beat to hell by a kiwi? Heh heh heh (sorry, rugby deprivation is kicking in...)

Zoombie

Dragon of the Multiverse
Registered
Reaction score
Oh, forgot to mention: They need to be real, earthly creatures.

No dragons, unicorns, what not.

We need to be realistic here!

Unimportant

No COVID yet. Still masking.
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Snakes. Big anacondas and such. I'm terrified of snakes, myself, but at the same time they're something weirdly erotic about them.

Viridian

local good boy
Registered
Reaction score
Beta fish or jellyfish. Or stingrays. They don't have to be mammals, do they?

Crocodiles! Oh, man. Anything powerful and mean-looking. Or like a Komodo dragon.

Seconding the "snakes are hot" comment. In a really weird, uncomfortable way that makes me question some things about myself.

Um. A raccoon? Slightly less cliche than wolves or foxes, yet still kinda cool.

kuwisdelu

Revolutionize the World
Registered
Reaction score
Oh, and you gotta have a badger character based on me.

Who gets high on mushrooms.

Zoombie

Dragon of the Multiverse
Registered
Reaction score
Beta fish or jellyfish. Or stingrays. They don't have to be mammals, do they?

Crocodiles! Oh, man. Anything powerful and mean-looking. Or like a Komodo dragon.

Seconding the "snakes are hot" comment. In a really weird, uncomfortable way that makes me question some things about myself.

Um. A raccoon? Slightly less cliche than wolves or foxes, yet still kinda cool.

Got it!

Also, never feel uncomfortable about finding a furry or scalie hot. Just embrace it!

Just so you guys know, mooooost of these characters are background or side characters.

But not all!

Zoombie

Dragon of the Multiverse
Registered
Reaction score
Aight, just for ease of reference when I do my next writing sprint tomorrow morning

bison (stuck on a plane)
echidna (put upon flight attendant)
tapir
snowy owl
bighorn sheep
maned wolf
desert tortoise
pangolin
musk ox
elephant seal
bat
pig
pony
lama
wallaby
springbok
puma
kiwi
Snake
Beta fish
jellyfish
stingray
Crocodiles
Komodo dragon
raccoon
badger
cuttlefish

Last edited:

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Please, please use so many you get to the cuttlefish.

Maryn, eager

Zoombie

Dragon of the Multiverse
Registered
Reaction score
OH I WILL!

See, right now, we have 3 vaguely inter-related sets of characters: Celia and Spencer, the corporate thieves for hire who were patient zero (they accidentally stole the virus and it got out).

Then we have Julia, who hasn't met a permanent partner yet. She's a CDC doctor who got swept into managing the shitstorm of a virus that transforms people into furries. She may get paired up with Lilly the transgendered bat...but we'll see.

And then we have Marcus "Kiwi" Erwing, who is an (ex) marine who has fallen in love with one of the scientists working with the corporation that first discovered the alien virus. He's basically a big old softie who is getting involved in corporate politics just for being in the right place at the right time.

The bad guy is gonna be a duo combo of the CEO of the company that discovered the virus and deliberately dumped it into the ocean and his fascist protege. They want to form a racist society where they (both predators) get to eat "prey" and generally act like dicks.

They're like people who think that wolves actually have Alphas and use that as an excuse to be jerkwads.

(Wolves actually don't have alphas, or some strict pack hierarchy...it's more similar to a huge, very amorphous family unit that is very open to adopting any wolves they find)

Anywho, the way it will go is that the Pride - the wanna be fascists - will gain momentum during the chaos of the initial transformation, then war, then space, then war in space...then eventually, the aliens come back and the two factions will have to put aside their differences to deal with the aliens.

But it's all very sexual and erotically charged.

So, yes.

I'm gonna get to the cuttlefish.

Gilroy Cullen

Handsome servant of a redhead
Registered
Reaction score
Website
swordsvspens.blogspot.com
(Addendum: If you don't know, furries are a sub-community on THE INTERNET that like and appreciate art involving anthropomorphic animals - that is, animals that have human-like features and builds. The reasons vary from exoticism to the fact that for many, animals are inherently beautiful, and so combining them with human features is just making the best of both worlds...and, also, that humanity has a long fascination with animalistic traits and has been ascribing them to people since dirt: He's sly as a fox, she's wise as an owl, and so on.)

Just as an FYI, this is a real fetish that people actually do dress up as their anthropomorph creature... I know because one of my friends is part of Denver Furrycon. (He's a white tiger. Don't ask. It was more than I wanted to know.)

Oh, forgot to mention: They need to be real, earthly creatures.

We need to be realistic here!

So much for the hippogryff suggestion then. :)

Hampster? (Too many jokes? ;))
Goat
long horned sheep
Scotsman? Okay, that's just me picking on my heritage. Never mind...

Zoombie

Dragon of the Multiverse
Registered
Reaction score
Just as an FYI, this is a real fetish that people actually do dress up as their anthropomorph creature... I know because one of my friends is part of Denver Furrycon. (He's a white tiger. Don't ask. It was more than I wanted to know.)

Yup!

I actually plan to have there be human fetishists later on. You know...furs who draw pictures of humans, wear human-suits. All perfectly reasonable, and totally respectable!

UPDATED LIST

bison (stuck on a plane)
echidna (put upon flight attendant)
tapir (woman who almost stepped on Lilly's wing)
snowy owl (Doctor Julian Ahmir, head of the Paranormal Neurological Research Tank)
bighorn sheep (two security guards)
maned wolf
desert tortoise
pangolin
musk ox
elephant seal
bat
pig
pony
lama
wallaby
springbok