AW Amazon Affiliate Store

Editing for authors: because every writer needs a good editor.

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: The Girl Stuff Thread

Threaded View

Sorry, I am having a hard time organizing my thoughts tonight. Okay, I guess I just don't understand why specifically "powder foundation" when there seem to be far fewer choices in those than in the liquid foundations. Especially when you are already having a hard time finding a shade that's light enough for your complexion, it seems like making it even harder. Is there some reason it has to be a powder foundation?

ETA: I just googled "foundation for pale skin" and apparently it is quite a problem finding light enough foundation. So if you google it, maybe you'll find a good starting place. And especially with something like that, I'd spend more and go to a cosmetics counter, where you can try before you buy, with help from a trained salesperson. I don't know how many discount store foundations I've ended up tossing because they weren't right. Now I just shell out the money and get it right the first time at the cosmetics counters, when it comes to foundation (Clinique, Lancôme, Estee Lauder etc.) Good luck.
    Last edited by Fruitbat; 11-27-2017 at 03:45 AM.