Quote Originally Posted by Maryn View Post
Really, never? I get called routinely as soon as it's allowable by law. It used to be every six years, but now it's eight. I've never been selected to be on a jury, though.

I have a beauty products question. I was using Bare Minerals powdered foundation and matching loose powder, but when I ran out of the foundation, a salesperson convinced me to try Urban Decay Naked Skin, which I like better. Now I'm out of the loose powder. Any recommendations? Shine is a big issue for me.

Maryn, still oily at an advanced age
Okay, realizing this is an old comment, but in case you're still looking-

I was a pur minerals addict for a while. Their powder foundation worked best for me.

Eventually I just made the switch to liquid. When I know I need a matte face all day I use my lancome foundation. It's expensive, but that shit stays ON. A good, matte liquid foundation + beauty blender has always outperformed any type of powder for me. I usually just set it with some silicone translucent powder from NYX that costs like bucks, but sometimes I forget to set it and the foundation still stays in place. It's wild. I think they make that stuff out of unicorns.