Guys. This. I am not even kidding.

https://ashleyblackguru.com/

I don't even quite know what to tell you it's for, because it's for so many things. The two main uses are for easing the pain of fibromyalsia and the reduction of cellulite.

I'm 47 and in good shape, but I've always had cellulite on the back of my thighs and butt. Well, until about five weeks ago, that is. It's changing. My whole body is changing. It's crazy. My husband, who I demand honesty from about these things, is so amazed, he's using the damned things. I wish I could tell you how astonishing that is.

All I can tell you is that the transformations you'll see as examples, they're real. I can see it starting to happen in my own body after five weeks. Plus, I feel great. I'm under a book deadline and I really think my nightly rub downs are making me feel so physically good. Normally, all this sitting and not moving would be grueling.

I do my feet and hands. It sounded so silly when they were recommending it for bunions, but I started three weeks ago on my feet (just once or twice a week) and I haven't had any pain in my foot since I started. And my toe is starting to come back into line.

It's crazy.

I have the big one and the one for the face. Don't get me started on the face. What it's done is nothing short of remarkable.

It's, by far, the best thing I've ever bought.