Do women wear anything under a dominatrix outfit?

Jacob_Wallace

Registered
Reaction score
Like a kinky leather dominatrix outfit. Do they wear anything under it? I would think a thing at least since bare leather rubbing against such a sensitive area sounds like torture, but I've been wrong before so that's why I ask.

Lhowling

Mischief Witch
Registered
Reaction score
Is this a pro or for play? What kind of scene are you trying to write?

Also torture, within this context, can be a good thing. Or because its leather, the irritation is a minor afterthought.

Something to keep in mind... if you're talking about a dominatrix that is paid and works either independently or in a dungeon seeing clients, she has many different domme outfits. In between clients, she is most likely wearing a robe or lingerie that is comfortable but still works if she needs to meet a new client before a session.

For example if I have a leather fetishist coming in at 3:00pm, then I'm not putting on my leather chaps and matching boots until 2:55pm. The only exception to this is if I have back to back clients. Then, it depends.

My point being is that if your dominatrix is a pro, she's probably not wearing the leather outfit long enough to get irritated by how it feels.

If she's just playing, then it depends. If she loves leather, then I highly doubt she'd want another layer of fabric between her and the leather. As for leather being irritable, it shouldn't be because it's a breathable, natural product. I find that pleather and other imitation materials are not breathable, thus making you sweat or irritating your skin. That said, I'm sure there are some people who may still have a reaction, in which case they may opt to simply wear less leather.

Treehouseman

Registered
Reaction score
Like a kinky leather dominatrix outfit. Do they wear anything under it? I would think a thing at least since bare leather rubbing against such a sensitive area sounds like torture, but I've been wrong before so that's why I ask.

Well, in the places I've been to some of the ladies had crotchless leather pants to allow for the "curtains to sway in the breeze", euphemistically speaking! :tongue

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Thank you for euphemistically speaking. We all need to bear in mind this part of the board is fully public, readable by anyone.

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I can't speak for other women, but I didn't come equipped with curtains.

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
None. I save a bundle on eye shadow.

Sonsofthepharaohs

Still writing the ancient Egyptian tetralogy
Registered
Reaction score
Depends what you mean by 'outfit' - there isn't a standard uniform, dominatrices wear a wide variety of outfits, some of which might include underwear, some not.

If you're imagining a leather catsuit, or other close fitting leather garment, then I'd say probably not. Especially if there are zips... apart from the possibility of fabric getting caught in them, that kinda negates the point of the zips being there in the first place ;)

Fruitbat

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm sorry, I'm still trying to recover from "curtains swaying in the breeze." :roll:

Ann_Mayburn

Smutty McTitters
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annmayburn.com
Body powder! A SHIT TON of it. You sweat like a whore in church in a latex catsuit, I have several, and body powder is essential unless you want to be swimming in your own sweat. Those things, even with a thin layer of material inside, don't breathe, at all. Oh, and most catsuits have a thin layer of fabric inside because, mother humping owie, pulling up raw latex can tear out every tiny hair on your body.

PS- I've been a Domme since I spanked my first boyfriend at 16 and 22 years later I'm married to my sub-though we aren't 24/7. While I don't know everything, I have been around a great deal and have traveled to clubs all over the US so if you need some input, feel free to PM me.

PSS- I like curtains in the breeze rather than meat flaps on a semi. ;)

Last edited:

mirandashell

Banned
Reaction score
Zips? I'm assuming your bits have to be hairless cos the mere idea of catching pubes in a zip is making my eyes water.......

Sonsofthepharaohs

Still writing the ancient Egyptian tetralogy
Registered
Reaction score
Zips? I'm assuming your bits have to be hairless cos the mere idea of catching pubes in a zip is making my eyes water.......

Oh, defo, but don't assume pubes are the only thing in danger of being caught in a zip *winces*

Helen_Rouge

Registered
Reaction score
L.A. - The Movie Capital of Southern California
When wearing anything besides real leather, which is expensive stuff, it is pretty much necessary to wear pantyhose just to get the leggings on. Most shiny, vinyl or synthetic stuff sticks to skin something awful. I could show you but I would have to whip you first. And afterward. And during.

Another

Forever Learning
Registered
Reaction score
Without saying too much, the leathers or otherwise may not stay on all that long. Done.

Synonym

Registered
Reaction score
The outfit doesn't necessarially have to be all leather, unless you're envisioning some kind of one-piece. Leather corset, boots, various strategically placed straps and good old sexy nylon/lace undies would work fine. Oh. Chaps too.

Sheez. Now I'm going to need a moment alone.

Good luck with your idea.

Filigree

Mildly Disturbing
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.cranehanabooks.com
This going to be TMI for the public board, but I have to add something here that works as well for smutwriters as it does for dommes: lightweight sanitary pads. Especially if that leather or latex isn't coming off in the scene. Cuz leather stains and can be really expensive to clean...