Status
Not open for further replies.

triceretops

Banned
Flounced
Reaction score
Website
guerrillawarfareforwriters.blogspot.com
I'm a day early, but I just finished the editing on a reprint omnibus for my five year-old title, Planet Janitor. It was a 450-page trip but well worth it. I'm eternally thankful to my SF publisher for bringing out this reprint with new fixings. I'm shocked that he had that much confidence in this book to re-release it, with new front matter and cover. I didn't know a thing about it until he told me about two weeks ago. I still can't believe it. The new cover reminds of of the Star Wars style, certainly a better draw than the old cover. I tried to squeeze the cover on my FB page but couldn't get the whole thing in the background.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm a day early, but I just finished the editing on a reprint omnibus for my five year-old title, Planet Janitor. It was a 450-page trip but well worth it. I'm eternally thankful to my SF publisher for bringing out this reprint with new fixings. I'm shocked that he had that much confidence in this book to re-release it, with new front matter and cover. I didn't know a thing about it until he told me about two weeks ago. I still can't believe it. The new cover reminds of of the Star Wars style, certainly a better draw than the old cover. I tried to squeeze the cover on my FB page but couldn't get the whole thing in the background.

450 pages edited
:Clap::Clap::Clap:

Andrea Rittschof

Registered
Reaction score
Wow, y'all are on a roll. This was a my slow week. 1,512 words and brings me to the end of the year. Hope you all have a wonderful 2016.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Wow, y'all are on a roll. This was a my slow week. 1,512 words and brings me to the end of the year. Hope you all have a wonderful 2016.

1,512 words :Clap::Clap::Clap:

Final Awards For 2015

Nanner-Andrea Rittschof
:banana::banana::banana:

Word Count-Andrea Rittschof 1575
:Jump::Jump::Jump:

Words Edited-triceretops 450 pages
:e2writer::e2writer::e2writer:

Status
Not open for further replies.