Check In- What Are You Doing?

auzerais

I like puppies.
Registered
Reaction score
Drinking a coffee and planning out dinner. And writing. No, really, I swear. No. Really. Honest.

WriteMinded

Derailed
Registered
Reaction score
Drinking coffee and planning to write. No thought for dinner, but it's only 6:13 a.m. :)

WriteMinded

Derailed
Registered
Reaction score
Maybe. Before coffee, no brain activity. (haha, see I'm having trouble spelling coffe :D)

After 3rd cup, I am thinking of hot dogs, chili beans, and potato salad to go along with the superbowl. btw, cheering for your (Seattle) team today — but only because my boy, Aaron Rodgers, didn't quite get there.

Fruitbat

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Typing.

Last edited:

Trip F.

Registered
Reaction score
Debating whether or not to jump into a new WIP in the middle of my current WIP because I had to go and get an idea at the worst possible time.

WriteMinded

Derailed
Registered
Reaction score
Flopped on a bed at the Holiday Inn in Gulfport, Mississippi. Wondering why I spent $60 on truck stop junk today. Two coin purses, a key chain with red lips, a Hello Kitty coffee mug and a glass rooster. Conclusion: It's husband's fault for letting me drink wine in the car.
Haha. I was about to ask what you'd been drinking. Then I saw the part where you blame your husband. :D You can always give them to somebody for Xmas next year. Who wouldn't want a key chain with red lips?

Debating whether or not to jump into a new WIP in the middle of my current WIP because I had to go and get an idea at the worst possible time.
Uh oh, the path to writerly suicide. The world is littered with "authors" who have never completed a novel. I hear they have a lot of great ideas, though.

greendragon

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.greendragonartist.com
At work but past the time I'm interested in doing work, so I'm passing times perusing the forums. Tick tock until time to go home!

Oh, and squeeing in the fact that my two travel books (the only thing I've yet had published) had a record month in January. They are ebooks, and I sold 148 of them in total. Woohoo! Normally it's about 20 a month.

Maze Runner

Registered
Reaction score
Making an art out of procrastination. Damn, I'm good.

NeglectedSpace

Registered
Reaction score
Making an art out of procrastination. Damn, I'm good.

It has long since been a dream of mine to see the physical manifestation of procrastination in art form!

I am doing laundry (BOO!), trying to figure out how to convey my character's sign language in conversation without using italics (I loathe large chunks of italicized text-gives me a headache), and about to help myself to another cup of coffee :hooray:

Maze Runner

Registered
Reaction score
It has long since been a dream of mine to see the physical manifestation of procrastination in art form!

I am doing laundry (BOO!), trying to figure out how to convey my character's sign language in conversation without using italics (I loathe large chunks of italicized text-gives me a headache), and about to help myself to another cup of coffee :hooray:

Well, we're in the same state, so take a peek if you want.

I am poetry not in motion.

NeglectedSpace

Registered
Reaction score
Do you require an external force to kick you into motion then? ;)

Maze Runner

Registered
Reaction score
Now you're talking my language.

Wait ... could you define external force please?

Fruitbat

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Cleaning house. One room done so far. One. :cry:

DadofSnorf

Registered
Reaction score
Eating dinner and trying not to watch Parenthood. Watching videos from the 2014 CrossFit Open instead. :D

Fruitbat

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Three rooms cleaned! The entryway, laundry hallway, and half bath all count as rooms, right?

Last edited:

WriteMinded

Derailed
Registered
Reaction score
I've been on a cranky binge. I feel mean. I don't want to talk to anybody because I can't trust myself to be even semi-nice. Grrr. :evil

I have no idea why.

Gee, I almost feel like I'm getting to go around peeking in windows here! Er, not that that's anything I would enjoy or anything. :p

Three rooms cleaned! The entryway, laundry hallway, and half bath all count as rooms, right?
Of course they count! Three rooms. In fact any bathroom counts as two rooms.

The trouble with cleaning house is that by the time I get to the end of it, it's time to start at the beginning again. Grrr. :evil

Last edited:

auzerais

I like puppies.
Registered
Reaction score
I've been on a cranky binge. I feel mean. I don't want to talk to anybody because I can't trust myself to be even semi-nice. Grrr. :evil

I have no idea why.

I have this problem. I think it might be Attitude Cancer. It's fatal -- but not to me. It's gotten so advanced that at this point, I may have to go to Attitude Hospice. I'm not entirely certain what that entails, but I think it may involve people feeding me chocolates and saying things to me like "You're so right, auz, you are always right."