AW Amazon Store

If this site is helpful to you,
Please consider a voluntary subscription to defray ongoing expenses.

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: [Agency] Dana Newman Literary

[Agency] Dana Newman Literary

Upon searching, I could not find an existing thread for this particular indie literary agent/attorney. Her PM page can be found here. She seems to have an extensive list of clients and sales. Anyone?

Mostly Harmless SuperModerator CaoPaux's Avatar
    ICAO
    ---------

Censorship always defeats its own purpose, for it creates in the end the kind of society that is incapable of exercising real discretion. -- Henry Steele Commager
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

II 2016: 2017:

Quote Originally Posted by Maddie View Post
    Upon searching, I could not find an existing thread for this particular indie literary agent/attorney. Her PM page can be found here. She seems to have an extensive list of clients and sales. Anyone?
    She has an extensive list of nonfiction clients and sales, so if you've got a nonfiction project that fits her tastes, I'd definitely query her.
    THE SOUND OF LIFE AND EVERYTHING (G.P. Putnam's Sons Books for Young Readers, May 2015)

EARTH TO DAD (Capstone, Fall 2018)

DON'T VOTE FOR ME (Sourcebooks Jabberwocky, August 2015)
    DON'T SOLVE THE PUZZLE (Bloomsbury Children's, Winter 2019)

www.kristavandolzer.blogspot.com