• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

[Agency] Fraser Ross Associates

SarahRubin

Registered
Reaction score
Website
sarahrubinbooks.wordpress.com
Lindsey Fraser of Fraser Ross

I'm de-lurking after being a longtime reader of these boards.

Lindsey Fraser of Fraser Ross Associates is my agent. I enjoy working with her, she's given me a lot of really great editorial advice on drafts and has sold the two books (plus a third that I am writing now) that I've written since she signed me.

Is there anything specific you want to know?

Cheers!

DCCooper

Registered
Reaction score
I'm de-lurking after being a longtime reader of these boards.

Lindsey Fraser of Fraser Ross Associates is my agent. I enjoy working with her, she's given me a lot of really great editorial advice on drafts and has sold the two books (plus a third that I am writing now) that I've written since she signed me.

Is there anything specific you want to know?

Cheers!

Hey Sarah,

First up, welcome to the boards! You should head over to new members and introduce yourself there as well.

There wasn't anything in particular I was looking for; just any information about what kind of submissions they might be looking for or any experience anyone's had with them, which, based on your response, seems pretty positive so far.

SarahRubin

Registered
Reaction score
Website
sarahrubinbooks.wordpress.com
Hey Sarah,

First up, welcome to the boards! You should head over to new members and introduce yourself there as well.

There wasn't anything in particular I was looking for; just any information about what kind of submissions they might be looking for or any experience anyone's had with them, which, based on your response, seems pretty positive so far.

Thanks for the welcome. I will have to go introduce myself to the others. :)

I don't know what Lindsey and Kathryn are looking for at the moment, they represent Children's Authors and Illustrators (picture books up through YA). But yes, all very positive from my perspective.