The AW Amazon Store
Buy books by AWers

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: Midnight Evil Productions / hauntstuff.com

Teenagewerewolf

Midnight Evil Productions / hauntstuff.com

Has anyone heard anything about this comp? http://www.midnightevil.com/contest/ from CCI Media Group. They were supposed to announce the winners on December 3, 2005 but I haven't heard anything, nor have they posted the results on their website. The four winners were to have their short scripts produced for a dvd anthology along with prize money ranging from around $750.00 to about $2000. I've emailed them at Contest@midnightevil.com two times since the contest ended and haven't received a response. The entry fee was US- 30.00 and I think I've been ripped off. Now, they've announced this year's contest although now, it has no fee and the prize money is lower except for the third prize which they don't seem to have updated from last year's comp. This is the current breakdown: The Screenplay Prize Grand Total $500 = 1st Place $200 - 2nd Place - $150 - 3rd Place $1,000 - 4th Place $50.
    Any help would be appreciated.

Mostly Harmless SuperModerator CaoPaux's Avatar
    FWIW, here's the cache of the 2005 contest rules: http://72.14.203.104/search?q=cache:...&ct=clnk&cd=12

I presume you included the two SASEs with your entry? If a third ping of the contest email doesn't work, try Gary direct.
    ICAO
    ---------
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

II 2016: 2017: