Registered
Reaction score
Far too young to leave us.
I knew her from the Speculations days

Keyan

ubiquitous
Registered
Reaction score
Never met her, but loved her work. I first encountered her on Critters. Really tragic she's gone so young.

MDSchafer

Banned
Reaction score
Website
firstfolio.blogspot.com
Eugie was a really special woman. There's going to be be a memorial thing Sunday. From her husband's facebook page. I want to say the Hannover room of the Hyatt is where the Daily Dragon operated for a couple years. She was the editor of that newsletter as long as I attended DC

The memorial for Eugie Foster, celebrating her life, will be on October 12th at 5pm in the Hanover room of the Hyatt in Atlanta.
Everyone who has ever met her, read her work, or just knows how spectacular she was is invited.

Alan Yee

Still Here!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Eugie was (and still is) one of my favorite writers, period. I've read and enjoyed so many of her stories, and thankfully I have many more in my collection that I simply haven't gotten around to reading yet. I was devastated when I found out that she died. By sheer coincidence, I happened to already be on her website right when her husband Matthew posted the news. Now I'll sadly never get the chance to meet her.