CreateSpace - I'm getting impatient!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dallionz

Registered
Reaction score
My first novel has been on Kindle since August 5th and doing well so far (131 copies sold so far). I was working really hard with CreateSpace to get a paperback copy ready. I got the proof Friday and it was perfect so I approved the proof. It said it could take 3-5 days to show up on Amazon.

I keep going and refreshing my Amazon page. LOL This is my first experience with CreateSpace so I don't know if I'll get an e-mail telling me it's available up there or not.

I'm just so excited! I already ordered some copies from CreateSpace to give to those who edited and proofed my book plus one for my Grandma, who doesn't have access online and has supported me in my writing since I was young.

Anyway, no real point to this except I sure wish the paperback would show up on Amazon already!

If anyone here has been through this, how long did it take? Did you get an e-mail or was it just available at some point?

TomKnighton

A good example of a bad example
Registered
Reaction score
That's odd. I approved my proof Saturday and my print version is up on Amazon right now.

No clue why yours is taking longer.

Dallionz

Registered
Reaction score
That's odd. I approved my proof Saturday and my print version is up on Amazon right now.

No clue why yours is taking longer.

I have no idea either. But it does give me hope that it might still happen sometime today!

Congratulations!!!

Dallionz

Registered
Reaction score
Though now I'm also trying not to worry that something is wrong, too lol

Dallionz

Registered
Reaction score
On CreateSpace itself, it says it takes 5-7 business days. So I guess I just need to chill and not worry about it yet.

Jazen

Registered
Reaction score
Contact them. I had to since I'd uploaded my kindle version first. They will have to merge the two together. That process takes a few extra days but when I emailed them it got fixed same day.

good luck.

Last edited:

Dallionz

Registered
Reaction score
Contact them. I had two since I'd uploaded my kindle version first. They will have to merge the two together. That process takes a few extra days but when I emailed them it got fixed same day.

good luck.

I did find a potential issue yesterday so called them. they fixed it and it's up there today. Hooray!

Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.