Hello all

BlackMamba

Registered
Reaction score
Hi guys! I've been lurking around the forums for a month or two now, and I decided it was time to go ahead and jump in.

I've been interested in writing most of my life, and I wrote quite a bit in high school (mainly a bunch of craptacular horror and dark fantasy). Once I entered college my urge to write kinda shriveled up and died for a few years while I was busy trying to survive nursing school, aka Hell. Since I graduated last year the writing bug's bitten me once again and I'm trying to really get back into the craft, and hopefully have some pieces ready to submit fairly soon. At the moment I'm revising/expanding a short story and outlining my next NaNoWriMo project.

Chase

It Takes All of Us to End Racism
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
the writing bug's bitten me once again

There's meds for that. Check the bottom, left-hand drawer for the extra drug stash at the nurses' station. :D

:welcome:, BM. No, wait, better not use those initials with an RN. :roll:

vraci967

Registered
Reaction score
Lol, Chase, that's funny! From one nurse to another, welcome BlackMamba. :)

BlackMamba

Registered
Reaction score
:welcome:, BM. No, wait, better not use those initials with an RN. :roll:

Yeah, that's almost as bad as when I see ads for the University of Technology Institute that talk about how awesome UTI is

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
hello.gif

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. That is frowned upon and can lead to your posts being deleted.
Take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!