Boobs vs. Guns

Ol' Fashioned Girl

Hand? What hand?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenniferdahl.com
i'd wager the gun-toters, as a general rule, have far more pendulous breasts.

You're absolutely right, William. I don't even need a holster. I just lift up the left one and tuck my 9mm under. Keeps it handy, if somewhat sweaty. Rust would be a problem if I wasn't so careful with my daily gun-cleaning regimen.

Heavy, black, and pendulous...

No, rob... white. Snowy, cottony, butt-white.

Handing out brain bleach to go along with that mental image? Because I could really use some.

Sorry, Cranky. We is what we is.

benluby

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Both sides were exercising their rights so I have no issue with either one.
Piggybacking on the other group is rather classless, but I also think the gun rights groups should have went for the high road, rather than turn into a group of trolls.

Monkey

Is me.
Registered
Reaction score
Piggybacking on the other group is rather classless,

I disagree.

The open-carry people in question are doing something because they have a right to, despite how uncomfortable it makes other people.

They know that when they walk into a restaurant, or a store, or down a city street openly displaying firearms whose intended purpose is the killing of other human beings, there are going to be people who are upset by it, and some are going to be outright afraid. Some people will leave rather than finish their meal or their shopping. Some will feel threatened.

They don't care what any of those people feel.

They have a RIGHT, dammit.

Well, these women have found what I consider an incredibly apt way of showing the open-carry folks what it means to do something you have a right to do but that upsets, inconveniences, and makes others uncomfortable. They have turned the tables, but in a peaceful way that doesn't make anyone fear for their lives (except for perhaps the women themselves - some of these open carry folks are being quite threatening now, in more ways than usual.)

Last edited:

Dennis E. Taylor

Get it off! It burns!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Well, these women have found what I consider an incredibly apt way of showing the open-carry folks what it means to do something you have a right to do but that upsets, inconveniences, and makes others uncomfortable. They have turned the tables, but in a peaceful way that doesn't make anyone fear for their lives (except for perhaps the women themselves - some of these open carry folks are being quite threatening now, in more ways than usual.)

THIS! And they've also shown that the open-carry people's talk about RIGHTS isn't an ethical stance as much as a rationalization, since they obviously weren't prepared to recognize other people's rights.

calieber

Couth barbarian
Registered
Reaction score
How many of the gun-rights marchers were so disappointed and hurt that they sought comfort in a strip club?