Hounding from the Depths of Perdition

SaraP

You can't forget those you've loved
Registered
Reaction score
In the meantime, I've discovered a new (to me at least) music Genre. Nightcore, or Happy Hardcore. Some interesting stuff. Got a hell of a beat to it though.

Not my cup either. I like some Shoegazing, and I've pretty much fallen in love with Lana Del Rey, who some describe as Sadcore. Kinda the opposite. ;)

*rummages for any leftover nachos*

FOTSGreg

Today is your last day.
Registered
Reaction score
A land where FTL travel is possible and horrible t
Website
Www.fire-on-the-suns.com
<sets plate of hot steaming pulled pork and bacon nachoes, complete with unhealthy amounts of sour cream, tomatoes, onions, jalapenos, and an unknown type of pepper piled atop them, on bar for Sara complete with side of Greg's Special Spirit Hot Sauce wrapped in lead foil and handled with steel tongs>

<slides a jug of milk and another of icewater across the bar to sit beside the nachoes>

<sets fire extinguisher nonchalantly up on the bar to one side>

No double-dipping. The chips will dissolve.

Last edited:

SaraP

Registered
Reaction score
Oooh, that all sounds yummy, but I'll pass on the pepper (they used to make me sick as a kid) and the jalapeno and the hot sauce.

*noms majorly on the nachos*

I confess that being a bit sensitive to hot foods is a particular frustration of mine, as I tend to like spicy stuff. *sigh*

FOTSGreg

Today is your last day.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
Www.fire-on-the-suns.com
Aw, it's prob'ly for the best. Your fingers would've gone along with those chips I'm betting. And maybe a wee bit more than just the fingers till the heat, um, dissipated... Maybe a lot more.

<picks up bottle of hot sauce in bare hand and downs half of it in one chug, wipes lips with shirt sleeve which immediately starts to smoke and catches fire, bats briefly at the flames as his eyes glass over>

Ahhh. Nectar of the, well, not exactly the Gods, but their close relations anyway - well, mebbe' them's thet lives way back in the hills.

<shudders slightly as his soul phases slightly out and then back into his physical form>

:)

Last edited:

SaraP

Registered
Reaction score
I need a Nutella brownie and espresso.

*moves to Lily's house with hot espresso and hoping to share in the Nutella brownie*

Killer day today, I'm exhausted. But I did get a story subbed last night, so that's progress.

:Hug2:

You done good. :)

Good Morning, lovely Hounds. I've arranged a get together tomorrow morning with one of my closest friends who is back in the country on holidays (she moved to the US last Fall, from Brussels). I haven't seen her in years and thrilled at the chance of some uninterrupted girl time. :snoopy:

ShaunHorton

AW's resident Velociraptor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shaunhorton.blogspot.com
So, what does that make listening to Bieber or Cyrus?

I mean, there's the damned, and then there's gotta' be a special place just for those two (and their fans).

Well...not that I would put Miley up much higher than Bieber, but she's more just going with the whole "Look at my crotch! Now buy my music!" theme, which isn't all that uncommon in music. Compare that to Bieber, who's first thought every morning is probably "I am a God."

But to answer your question. I think those two and their fans are probably the reason the damned are screaming in the first place.

SaraP

Registered
Reaction score
They wouldn't be who they are without the fans. It's all the fans' fault, really.

FOTSGreg

Today is your last day.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
Www.fire-on-the-suns.com
Early this morning I dreamt a Bond movie complete with a guy racing away from a machinegun-toting villain on his back on a skateboard, lots more action, nekkid Bond girls, intirigue, a desperate race to save a school bus full of kids, a PTA meeting, a cocktail party and full tux & tails, and much more.

I'm pretty sure it has something to do with my 12k (thus far) start on the novel "Gated".

Shadowflame

Gametrovert
Registered
Reaction score
I'm actually proud of my kiddos taste in music.
Youngest plays about every instrument he can get his hands on: Bass guitar, acoustic guitar, trumpet, trombone, tuba, Bary sax, alto sax, clarinet. His musical tastes range mostly into hard rock with some bluegrass and classical.
Oldest loves music also and is going to self learn the alto sax maybe the trumpet later. Loves Beethoven and rock.
Neither of them like country for more than an hour! (thank the dark gods)

Oh and the both love nachos. I've been making my own refried beans lately and finally perfected the recipe.