Hounding from the Depths of Perdition

LaurieD

aka Skwirrel
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lauriedalzell.weebly.com
That's right. And you know that moose head over the fireplace? I got a summons yesterday from some hotshot lawyer wanting me to prove it's not the head of my seventh grade English teacher. We need a replacement. Quickly.

*hides moose in vault of secrets, replaces with beat up pickup truck front end*

Don't worry about the smoke. It *should* go out soon.

Last edited:

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Yep. I have my Lasso of Truth all ready to go. I will be using it on the little ones when they try to hide all their chocolate from me. :D

Until Halloween I'm just playing with it though. :Shrug:

LaurieD

aka Skwirrel
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lauriedalzell.weebly.com
Hey practice is good. You wouldn't want to accidentally laso the neighbor's cat. I mean, unless you really want to know why he leaves birds on the doorstep.

On second thought...

I might have to borrow that.

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
You know the diner from Twin Peaks? I used to live right by it and eat there all the time. :D It wasn't good though. But it was one of the few places to eat breakfast.

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
And now I'm jelly.

Speaking of jelly...who wants to shoot me in the back of the head so I don't have to go to work today? Anyone? Anyone?
Sorry, you're on your own with that one. :tongue

I'm off to...I dunno. Write some more or workout. I haven't decided yet.

Later, hounds.

LaurieD

aka Skwirrel
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lauriedalzell.weebly.com
And now I'm jelly.

Speaking of jelly...who wants to shoot me in the back of the head so I don't have to go to work today? Anyone? Anyone?

Yeah, I'm afraid I can't help you there either - there's no way I could get there and back before my lunch break ends.

Sorry, you're on your own with that one. :tongue

I'm off to...I dunno. Write some more or workout. I haven't decided yet.

Later, hounds.

:hi: Adios. I'm off too - lunch break is over. Work is sucking me back! It's got my foot! It's got--!

BriMaresh

New kid, be gentle!
Registered
Reaction score
Normally I'd be all for gun safety lessons, but I'm so sick right now I can probably just sneeze in your direction and y'll'd start getting flu symptoms. That being said, I am loving the amount of King movies recently added to iTunes. I haven't started watching them yet, but I'm for sure tempted to make a few iTunes rentals for the convenience of not having to drag myself out of the house.

Rhoda Nightingale

Vampire Junkie
Registered
Reaction score
Hiya, Laurie! *waves* I'm dressed as Eric Draven, but that's not strictly a Halloween thing--this year I'm going as Luna Lovegood.

So, I just got back from Dracula Untold, and it was *quite* silly in places, but in all my favorite ways. There's only so much you can do with Dracula without making it silly, and I truly appreciated the epicifying and the Heavy Metal Album Cover landscape. Still, my biggest gage for whether or not a Dracula movie is working is whether or not the Dark Prince can convincingly play seductive while still being bloodthirsty and hyper violent. The answer is: Yes. Yes, he can. Take me, Vlad, I am yours!

/vampiresrulezombiesdrool

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
I'll have to wait for Dracula Untold to come to the Red Box before I can watch it. :/

Night! *pounces and ignores threats of flames* Yay! Good to see you.

I'm too beat to build up any flames, so pounce away. :D Good seeing you, too, Lillith! :)

Morning, hounds. I be writing here in a few minutes. And subbing. Yes, it will be a productive day! (I hope)

Much luck on the subbing, not that you'll need luck with your writing. I know you've got this. :)

Normally I'd be all for gun safety lessons, but I'm so sick right now I can probably just sneeze in your direction and y'll'd start getting flu symptoms

*hugs* Sorry you're sick Bri.

*leaves soup and Nyquil for Bri*

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
Tackelhugs the dragon.

Um, I'm cowless at the moment. But I'll fix you up on no time.

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
If anyone wants a headless corpse, I'm working on it.

tiddlywinks

Chaser of Shineyyyy Plot Bunnies
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Trying to Remember Where I Stashed My Muse
Website
www.elainewitt.com
You're not slow, you're sneaky.

I feel your pain though, Tidds. My knee's been hurting me all week from when I came damned close to going off my feet playing disc golf last Sunday morning. Hopped 3 times and damned near went down completely because 1 foot just "stuck" on the tee. I knew I'd hurt the knee, but hoped it wouldn't be too bad. Managed to finish the front 9 (2 par, 2 at 1 over, and the rest we won't talk about, again, but nothing more than 8 (which is 3 over almost every other hole)).

Note to self: Never take up frisbee golf. Especially since has enough trouble playing regular frisbee.

Ouch, Greg! That sucks. My knee twinges just thinking of that.

I can confirm that I broke a toe at the least. Miiiiiight have broken something in the top of my foot, but not the metatarsals this time, so I can walk without pain. It just feels...weird. I shall be making a trip in for x-rays tomorrow when I can spare the time from work - darn stupid important meetings all week, blah de blah.

I'm not klutzy, but I have a bunch of scars that I've gotten from stuff running into me. Because of my size, I usually win, but I get cut up a bunch.

Maybe that's my problem - too tall and too bony. I need more padding! Yes. Although normally I don't break things, until my foot last year. That seems to have opened the floodgate of doom. Normally, I just end ups with lots of strange bruises and cuts from athletic klutziness.

*shrugs*

Meh...

I've never broken anything. :tongue

Better knock on wood! You're jinxing yourself, Shaun.

If anyone wants a headless corpse, I'm working on it.

*shuffles over*
*peers over table*

Can I have it? It might go with my writing...or with my avie. (I did NOT pick that by the way. Evil mods...)

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
Can I have it? It might go with my writing...or with my avie. (I did NOT pick that by the way. Evil mods...)

Of course you may. I'm going to keep the head for myself, but you're welcome to the rest.

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
:hooray:

It will be great research for my latest explorations of...

-cough-

stuff. yeah. stuff.

(what are you doing with the head?)

I dunno. Either a bedtime snack or something to cuddle.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Tackelhugs the dragon.

Um, I'm cowless at the moment. But I'll fix you up on no time.

Tacklehugs from undead chihueys are the best. :)

*gnaws on a bone while waiting for a cow*

Cassandra, we could always use another headless corpse in here, I think the last one is getting a bit brittle.

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
I'll get to work on another as soon as I'm done with this one.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
At the rate you're going that shouldn't be long. :D You're having way too much fun there.