Hounding from the Depths of Perdition

SaraP

You can't forget those you've loved
Registered
Reaction score
It's all craziness. :(

Here, we're having huge problems with unemployment, and the vast majority of those folks have a degree. But I think in all of it, the bigger craziness is the teachers: they get a paid year as part of the degree, but after that year, in a lot of areas, they are completely unemployable as we have an excess of them. The thing is, after that, because they had that paid year, they can collect social security unemployment benefits for about 5 years. So, essentially, the state is paying these people to go into unemployment, so they can then pay them unemployment. :Wha:

(Whether I agree with those benefits or not is irrelevant here, I just think the system is screwed up.)

Last edited:

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
Yeah, I know...hindsight is 20/20. Oh well. There's always bank robbing and drug dealing. Maybe the occasional murder for hire to put cash on my loan. Right now, those are my best options.

I have to wonder if I could use Scruffles in this regard. I get a job, I send Scruffles after him to "play" and the cops have to try and figure out just what happened. I like this plan. Good story fodder, too.

SaraP

Registered
Reaction score
*pokes at the thread*

Haggis?

I think the new place may have collapsed? It's not breathing.

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
*pokes at the thread*

Haggis?

I think the new place may have collapsed? It's not breathing.
You're right, Sara.

I hate to say it, but what this places needs is some blatant sex.

BRB.

*search*

*search*

*search*

Aha. Here we go.

sexychihuey.jpg

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Oh god, talk about horrifying images that shall be forever burned into my brain!!!

Seriously, I could go, comfortably, the rest of my life without discussing sex with you, Haggis.

:tmi

ShaunHorton

AW's resident Velociraptor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shaunhorton.blogspot.com
Hmmm...now that bigfoot and dinosaur sex seems to have run it's course, maybe you've hit the next big thing.

Sheep having sex with zombie chihuahua's.

Someone stuff that in a box and ship it over to the Erotica section.

FOTSGreg

Today is your last day.
Registered
Reaction score
A land where FTL travel is possible and horrible t
Website
Www.fire-on-the-suns.com
Hmmm...now that bigfoot and dinosaur sex seems to have run it's course, maybe you've hit the next big thing.

Sheep having sex with zombie chihuahua's.

Someone stuff that in a box and ship it over to the Erotica section.

Hmmm...

There are certainly some possibilities in that idea. Now, which way would it go? Male chihuahua-female sheep? The other way? Sheep with mutltiple partners? Chihuahuas with multiple partners. Female-female partnerships, male-male partnerships? How about sheep with goats or cows? How about chihuahuas with, well, let's not go there 'cause that's disgusting. But not as disgusting as a Sasquatch sex slave imnsho.

I'm getting less tolerant in my old age(s), I guess.

SaraP

Registered
Reaction score
:roll:

This was all certainly unexpected. :roll:

Afternoon, Hounds. I must achieve productiveness today.

*looks at work file*

*sigh*

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
My boss is asking me to put something in my blog about a certain hotel room near here to freak out another boss's wife. This consultant is in town to see us and he is staying there. His wife is a conservative Christian woman in Dallas, TX.

The other night, he took an Ambien to help him sleep and drew some weird demon on a notepad, then took a pic of it and sent it to my boss late at night. Ambien has that reputation. Some people do some seriously crazy stuff while on it.

Frankly, I find the stuff to be candy. I have a tolerance to it and could take 3 and sleep normally. Plus, if I don't keep taking it, I have insomnia worse than before. I don't even mess with the stuff for that reason.

But no, they want me to put something in my blog as if it's a local legend or something. I'm going to um...add something special to this one.