Hounding from the Depths of Perdition

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
I'm re-writing my novella. I really like what I'm doing, too. I just hope I can get it done in time for the deadline. Had I known it was this bad, I would have started earlier, but I thought it was fine. That's what happens when you let something sit for 7 months without looking at it.

ShaunHorton

AW's resident Velociraptor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shaunhorton.blogspot.com
Well, I had a good July. One book sold, but over 1000 pages read on Kindle Unlimited. Not sure if that has anything to do with writing articles or not, since I still don't have a bio up though. But it's got me reading and watching Horror again, and I'm keeping up on Horror news and stuff now.

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
It does! And you know that short story you beta-read for me? Well, I'm still working on it. I just got it rejected this past week, and the rejection was the best one I've ever gotten. Basically, it came with 3 paragraphs of notes on how good it was but what needed to be fixed. I have high hopes for that story and I've developed it into something I think is special.

ShaunHorton

AW's resident Velociraptor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shaunhorton.blogspot.com
Sounds like you're heading towards a win, Ted.

I've had a pretty good weekend myself. Finally fixed my formatting issues for my alien book and have some copies on the way to send out. Got two new articles up on the website too. Got two short stories out on submissions, getting close to their averages for replies too.

Oh, and hi Tiddles. :hi:

This may be the year of the Hounds yet.