Hounding from the Depths of Perdition

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Horror story----I got back to my hotel room after the work meeting and there was a squished spider on my bed. Seems as if the cleaning person squished, but didn't see the need in getting it off my bed, or changing the blanket which had legs and spider guts on it... ugh

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
Horror story----I got back to my hotel room after the work meeting and there was a squished spider on my bed. Seems as if the cleaning person squished, but didn't see the need in getting it off my bed, or changing the blanket which had legs and spider guts on it... ugh

WTF? I'd tell management and have them change the sheets. There's no excuse for that kind of laziness. Wow.

Which hotel chain is this, so I know who to avoid?

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
WTF? I'd tell management and have them change the sheets. There's no excuse for that kind of laziness. Wow.

Which hotel chain is this, so I know who to avoid?

repped ya. That was not what I was expecting to see when I went back to my room, but I didn't complain. I just won't sleep on that side of the bed. :Jaw:

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, there are giant, flying, red ants outside of it everywhere and I just hope there aren't any bed bugs. :eek: There are cute bunny rabbits running all around it outside, though. So that's nice, they are fun to watch. :)

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, not much writing or drawing :'( no time. Work is pretty much all I do now and it's still impossible to make ends meet. But hoping I can get internet again in a year or so. Hope you guys don't forget who I am by then. :e2bummed:

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks Ted, I miss you hounds. :Hug2:

Skwirrel!!!!!!!!!!! *tacklehugs* er...you might want to run...I forget that I'm a dragon.

:e2arms:

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Ok, I'm off on another long journey away from AW, but so glad I had some time with you guys. Until we meet again-- keep the pits burning, the newbies roasting, and the horror flowing, no one does horror better than the hounds.

:hi: :e2arms:

tiddlywinks

Chaser of Shineyyyy Plot Bunnies
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Trying to Remember Where I Stashed My Muse
Website
www.elainewitt.com
:( Yes.

Night, I can't believe I missed you. I thought you were lost to RL for good!!!!

I think I'm gonna do the #pg70pit today. :idea: Anyone else?

Oooh. Thanks for the reminder! I almost missed that. Submitted, tweeted, and liked/followed both you and Laurie (wittewrites)

ShaunHorton

AW's resident Velociraptor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shaunhorton.blogspot.com
I'm having a big problem finding new places to submit my latest lovecraftian story. :-/ Considering just posting it on my blog at this point.

In the meantime, the new cover art I commissioned for one of my books is done. I just have to pay for it, but the payment I submitted was for my bank account, which only has $50 in it right now, instead of my credit card. (The bill is $450.) If I have any luck at all, I can get my paycheck deposited tomorrow before that payment goes through. :-/ Not holding my breath though.

Last edited: