Hounding from the Depths of Perdition

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
It's always fun to feed cows to a dragon.

Just don't stand too close the cows.

*waves* to the hounds. HI! :D

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
:Hug2: Ted

COWS!!!!

I've missed you, too. Wish I could be on more. :( Sadly, I can't, though. :e2bummed:

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Aw, thanks Ted. I'm doing ok, would be doing better if I had internet, though. :( The cows help a lot, though. :D

One day I'll have the webz and you people won't be able to get rid of me and I wish that day would come soon. :D

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
sealeyandrews.wordpress.com
Hi Laurie!
You should do the pg70 contest with me!!

ETA: I just submitted. And joined the twitter contest. Apparently I'm also supposed to encourage my friends who aren’t participating to like or retweet my 7-word description tweet. So, I shamelessly ask those of you that follow me on twitter to do that. :greenie

/shameless request

Last edited:

LaurieD

aka Skwirrel
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lauriedalzell.weebly.com
Hi Laurie!
You should do the pg70 contest with me!!

ETA: I just submitted. And joined the twitter contest. Apparently I'm also supposed to encourage my friends who aren’t participating to like or retweet my 7-word description tweet. So, I shamelessly ask those of you that follow me on twitter to do that. :greenie

/shameless request

I just did!

I hadn't heard about it until I saw your post and checked it out, so thanks much for that. :D

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Yay! The dragon stopped in! We did have some newbique sitting around, probably pretty rotten by now, but you prefer just the bones anyway, right?

:hi: Hey, Shaun! Some newbieque would be nice, but I can work with bones as long as they are arms or legs, no small ones.

Our favorite dragon is gnawing on some cows, I do believe. I dearly love how she keeps their numbers from getting out of hand.

Those cows were pretty good. There was quite a lot of them since I haven't been around, enough for tonight's dinner as well.

:( Yes.

Night, I can't believe I missed you. I thought you were lost to RL for good!!!!

*tacklehugs the Soapy*

I'm here, I'm here! But this is my last night on. :e2bummed:

:hi: *jumps up and down waving*