Hounding from the Depths of Perdition

Jade Rothwell

rolling dice
Registered
Reaction score
hi guys :) I just started focusing on horror stories (altho I've written things in the genre in the past) and cantina people told me about you guys. thought I'd say hi!

ShaunHorton

AW's resident Velociraptor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shaunhorton.blogspot.com
Welcome! It's actually been a little quiet in here for a bit, we're all working hard to make this our best year yet as far as writing and subbing, but we still have some fun. There's lots of submission calls that we share and occasionally a random conversation topic. Ted should be along shortly to light the BBQ. I'd do it, but hungover raptor is hungover. Plus it's been so long since we used it I don't know where it is...

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
blogger-image--990357428.jpg

Grill's lit!

I've been editing a lot lately because there are some sub dates I want to hit. I'm mad at myself for missing a few and I don't want to miss these.

ShaunHorton

AW's resident Velociraptor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shaunhorton.blogspot.com
* Helps himself to a leg. * Hmmm....I dunno. After so long with just spoiled giblets, fresh meat just doesn't really taste right...

Otherwise feeling pretty good today. Got another round of editing done, almost ready to send out, I think. Then on to the next story!

Shadowflame

Gametrovert
Registered
Reaction score
Hey! If you are nibbling on me, it's twice burnt offerings. :p

Jade Rothwell

rolling dice
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome! It's actually been a little quiet in here for a bit, we're all working hard to make this our best year yet as far as writing and subbing, but we still have some fun. There's lots of submission calls that we share and occasionally a random conversation topic. Ted should be along shortly to light the BBQ. I'd do it, but hungover raptor is hungover. Plus it's been so long since we used it I don't know where it is...

thanks!

what kinda meat is it? I feel like I shouldn't ask. eh *eats*

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
Hey, kids. Thanks to those of you who stopped in the Weekend Update Thread while it was visiting here. I'd encourage all of you to keep reporting.

The thread is in Office Party for the next seven days, and it will be traveling around for a bit, but it's permanent home is in Humor. You don't have to write humor to report. We welcome every genre.

BTW, where did you keep the leftovers from the Newbiecue?