Hounding from the Depths of Perdition

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
Well, "that friend" of mine is not only a horror fan, but a coulrophiliac. :p So, yeah, perfect.

I'll admit, I had to google that, and it's well worth it.

And now I want to ask Tiddly if she's ever thought about zombie clown erotica. That's perfect.

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, we've all got "that friend" but me because I'm usually "that guy."

LOL
:roll:

I'll admit, I had to google that, and it's well worth it.

And now I want to ask Tiddly if she's ever thought about zombie clown erotica. That's perfect.
I'd jump on that wagon. Honestly, I think something really sensual could be done. Even with the zombie aspect. :idea: Now my creative juices are flowing.

ShaunHorton

AW's resident Velociraptor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shaunhorton.blogspot.com
Zombie erotica. I'm holding back the urge to make a "boner" joke. Pretty sure it's the first thing to pop up every time this subject is mentioned.

But then, Tiddles does really like the bone pile...

ShaunHorton

Registered
Reaction score
Website
shaunhorton.blogspot.com
Eh. Most of the ones I can find are pretty specific in their wants, which doesn't include the one I wrote so far.

In other news, I had an idea for a pair of stories. Small town under evil assault type of thing. Every chapter starts with the town's population. Of course, in one book the population drops every chapter. But then there's the other idea. The town's population goes UP every chapter. (Note, these are not the same town). Already got ideas for how it'll happen. Just adding to my list of stories to write.

Which is already far too long...

ShaunHorton

Registered
Reaction score
Website
shaunhorton.blogspot.com
I'm really liking this story that I'm working on. Urban exploration, a lost Louisiana plantation, the underground railroad, and the cult of Dagon. Whew. Hopefully it stays short enough for the submission call I'm writing it for.