The AW Amazon Store
Buy books by AWers

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: [Writing app] Novlr

Write. Write. Writey Write Write. mrsmig's Avatar

[Writing app] Novlr

Here's the link. They followed me on Twitter, but I don't follow back unless I know a little more about the outfit.

They have a .org address, which usually indicates a not-for-profit organization, although it looks like it's going to be a subscription-based site once it gets out of beta testing.

Seems to be a blend of Scrivener and online storage sites like Dropbox. Anyone know anything more?
    KINGLET: Coming in August 2017 from Fiery Seas Publishing!
    FISKUR: Releasing November 2017 from Fiery Seas!

My Website:
    www.donnamigliaccio.com

And the occasional Tweet.

Stealing your twiglets. Anninyn's Avatar
    It looks interesting. As you say, a combination of dropbox and scrivener, both of which I already use. I would be concerned about security and whether using their review system would be considered 'published'.

I'd like them to post a little bit about the terms of service before I considered using them.

Same here. Other than my trusty Carbonite subscription, I try not to use cloud-based storage and other apps. I don't even use Google docs. I can see the utility, I'm just skeptical of the security.

Blog: Blue Night
    Art and jewelry online at iCraft