• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Do you have a WIP? I do! Lets be buddies! Non-Traditional Zombie Trilogy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Other

Registered
Reaction score
Closed -- I found my writing buddy
Hello my fellow Seekers,

I'm looking for a writing buddy to read my WIP, to keep me on track, and to generally enjoy being writers together. I'd love to do the same for you.

I want an adult who is also in the early chapters of a WIP and who is at about my writing skill level. I expect you to have written before and to be passionate about it. It would rock if you write a scene or more per week so we can share often.

About me:
- 35 years old, married lesbian.
- don't have kids.
- been writing off and on since 6th grade.
- I blog professionally part-time to earn my keep.

Pitch for Book One: of my zombie trilogy:
A fiery misfit flees her village to escape execution and starts a new life, but when she is captured by an intelligent zombie that is intent on destroying her old home, she must decide if she will defend the people who condemned her to death.

You can read the first chapter here: http://absolutewrite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=292364

What I expect from you:
- be an adult (literally 18 or older).
- comfortable with sex, violence, swearing, etc.
- okay with reading things that could be considered blasphemous.
- willing to commit to a long-term writing buddy relationship.
- married or otherwise occupied -- just don't flirt, etc. I'm not single, so just don't do it.
- has the time to write often.

Please let me know if you're interested.

Closed -- I found my writing buddy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.