Father Finds Out Missing Boy Found While on Nancy Grace

robjvargas

Rob J. Vargas
Banned
Reaction score
There's no shortage of disdain for Nancy Grace, and she's taken another step to live down to that reputation.

A young boy in Michigan apparently walked out of the house after some kind of argument over chores. They couldn't find him, and spent 14 days searching for him. Nancy Grace has the father on TV when she receives a news wire that the boy had been found...

In the father's basement. According to CNN, police do not believe the boy was captive there, and the father's house had been searched multiple times by multiple people, as well as with a cadaver dog.

There's a lot of strangeness to this case, but the video of Nancy Grace assaulting the father with this news, it simply gives me more reason to disregard her as anything better than Jerry Springer, no matter how ridiculously serious she takes herself.

Don

All Living is Local
Registered
Reaction score
Wait! You mean some people actually regard her as better than Jerry Springer?

That's the worst news in this story, IMO.

Gretad08

Registered
Reaction score
Nancy grace should be ashamed of herself for the way she delivered that news, and then treated the father afterwards. She should be ashamed herself anyway, but that was despicable.

Belle_91

With her nose stuck in a book
Registered
Reaction score
I would make the argument that at least with Jerry Springer you know what you're getting yourself into. You know that you may be getting upsetting news on national television. This father was completely blind-sided. She probably almost gave him a heart attack.

DancingMaenid

New kid...seven years ago!
Registered
Reaction score
I would make the argument that at least with Jerry Springer you know what you're getting yourself into. You know that you may be getting upsetting news on national television. This father was completely blind-sided. She probably almost gave him a heart attack.

I agree. And I think people whose loved ones (especially children) are missing aren't in the best position to think objectively about the decision to go on TV. They're often fully focused on finding the missing person, and may go on a show like Nancy Grace because it feels like something they can do to help.

William Haskins

poet
Kind Benefactor
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.poisonpen.net
the father looks like he may turn out to be a scumbag in his own right, but i stand by my comment: she is a vile woman.

kaitie

With great power comes
Registered
Reaction score
This is where not having TV makes me feel out of the loop. I take it she didn't say, "Congratulations! Your son was just found!" and do a happy dance?