Introduction

archangel

Registered
Reaction score
Hello Everyone:

My name is Raphael. I write poetry (but not too well) and fiction (short stories and longer pieces). I also dabble in some self help/ religious and children's stories. I'm looking for real, honest critique and direction. I've started many stories over the years, but haven't finished all of them. I want to become a better wrier and help others get better. Any assistance you can provide will be greatly appreciated. And yes, I have read some of the Newbie Guide. I'll take another look. I have to admit that I am a bit confused about the 50 posts. Are they original threads that I start or are they responses to someone else's posts?

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
hello.gif

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. That is frowned upon and can lead to your posts being deleted.
Take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!

Jorshington

Big Daddy
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.joshthenormal.wordpress.com
Welcome.

About the 50 posts thing, you just have to make 50 posts in any thread--what I'm doing now counts as a post, even though I haven't started my own thread. Browse through the forums; there's lots to see, and you'll have those 50 posts in no time.

archangel

Registered
Reaction score
Thank You

Hey,

Thanks for taking the time to respond. I guess that's a post. Lol. I'm getting the hand of this.

Smeasking

Just call me "Sox" :)
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome Raph! Or, perhaps I'll call you Archie--short for Archangel. I'm kind fond of nicknames. :)

Anywhoo, welcome to the AW. :)

Booker

Sockpuppet
Banned
Reaction score
Welcome archangel

Don't worry about 50 posts Just keep on participating