• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta for a paranormal dark erotic romance

Status
Not open for further replies.

elindsen

Zombie lovin'
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.augustkert.blogspot.com
Hello AW. I'm looking for a beta for a dark paranormal erotic romance. This book does have themes like dubious consent and suicide, so if those are triggers, we probably wouldn't work well together.

It's in a round of revision and will end up between 65-70k. I'm looking for someone who can help me with small things, as well as if the story works (I hope the heroine doesn't have Stockholm).

I am willing to swap about the same length.

Thanks.

Blurb:
[FONT=&quot]Thanks to a deal made by The Order and Vampire society, Mary Scott is sent to live with three vampires as their blood slave. But they aren’t the romantic leads she’s read about in so many books. Each one is is more ruthless than the last. Deacon enjoys tying her up, Cain doesn’t know when to stop feeding to keep her alive, and Solomon teases her in the most painful ways. Mary’s only hope of survival is escape, which if she succeeds will grant her freedom. But running from hungry vampires isn’t easy.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mary fights every day to stay on the vampires’ good sides, but can’t always hold her tongue, which Solomon enjoys. He tests her firecracker attitude, irritating her but keeping their relationship interesting. When Deacon takes a feeding too far, Mary accepts that she’s going to die. To her surprise, Solomon claims her as his, which forbids the others from drinking from her. Mary wonders if he’s developing feelings even though he promises her it’s for his convenience, not hers. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]As Solomon tries to keep her safe, she begins to think that escape isn’t the answer, that her master may just love her even if he refuses to admit it. But is Mary looking for something that doesn’t exist, allowing her death to come soon, or is Solomon pretending she means nothing to him?[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.