BookLife

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowwalker

empty-nester!
Registered
Reaction score
Saw this announced via QueryTracker today, thought people might want to check it out:

http://booklife.com/about-us/about-booklife.html

From website:

"BookLife is a website from Publishers Weekly dedicated to indie authors. The site provides a free and easy way to submit self-published books to Publishers Weekly for review, and offers editorial content -- success stories, interviews, author profiles, how-to pieces, news, and features -- geared toward aid indie authors achieve their goals. Whether an author is focused on writing and editing, art and design, or marketing and distribution, BookLife has valuable resources that can help along the way."

veinglory

volitare nequeo
Self-Ban
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.veinglory.com
Hmm. They are rather late to the party so I feel a bit jaded about it. But other that I guess it will depend on what advice they give and whether it slips into profiteering. PW is a preeminent brand, but this is an area where a lot of great companies decided to lie down with dogs.

WriterBN

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.k-doyle.com
I'm still trying to find the catch...like a hidden fee of $150 somewhere down the line. I guess it doesn't hurt to give it a try.

cwbrowning

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.cwbrowning.com
Interesting.

I'm a little apprehensive, but I suppose it wouldn't hurt. If anyone tries it, I'd be interested in hearing about the experience.

cwschizzy

Eviscerate the Proletariat
Registered
Reaction score
It seems to be on the potential fence right now. Hopefully it works out well.

WriterBN

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.k-doyle.com
I went ahead and registered, and created a "project" for my book. They claim 6 to 12 weeks for a response, so I'll post back if I hear anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.