• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Looking for a writing buddy/eventual beta reader.

Status
Not open for further replies.

meg_b

One step closer.
Registered
Reaction score
Hi there! Like everyone else, I'm looking for a writing buddy/critique partner and eventual beta. I am still the process of writing, but I would love to find someone to bounce ideas off and have that someone to motivate me to write (as I would do the same to them). I haven't been published before but I have written for ten years (although back in the beginning, at age fifteen, it was fanfiction. lol). So I guess you could look at me as a beginner, but please don't let that scare you off!

At the moment, I am writing a contemporary m/m erotica. However, I do dabble in different genres.

I am also currently plotting a YA novel that has a m/f relationship and a science fiction genre.

I would like a critique/writing partner/s to talk to about ideas, to get that motivation and hopefully, to give it back in return also. My problem is that I don't know any other writers around my area and I would love to find someone/s to talk to and one day, if they want to, to beta my work. Again, I would be happy to return the favour of motivating/beta work/brainstorming.

Please feel free to private message me or comment here because I would love to make other writing friends!

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hello, meg. I hope you'll become a participant at AW's boards for erotica writers. The one viewable by all members (which includes those 13 and up) is here, and the one where more adult conversations take place is behind a password which you can get by sending me or veinglory a private message asking for it and saying you're over 21, assuming that's the case.

There are many writers here selling the sort of thing you're writing, so you'd be in fine company. Welcome!

Maryn, pleased to see you

Status
Not open for further replies.