The AW Amazon Store
Buy books by AWers

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: Nemaha Ridge Publishing Group

In MA, USA, across from a 17th century cemetery

Nemaha Ridge Publishing Group

Apparently associated with Tower.com

Just wondering if it's vanity, self-publishing, publish-on-demand, commercial, traditional or affiliated with any other publisher, like its subsidiary, etc.

Can't find a thread or mention of it on AW, though I might have missed it.

I'm not interested in it for myself, but curious and just want some more info, if anyone knows anything.

Thanks
    Latest story in December 2013 issue of EQMM.

Eeyore was saying to himself, “This writing business. Pencils and what-not. Over-rated if you ask me. Silly stuff. Nothing in it.” A.A. Milne

Behind the door of a small house.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaksen View Post
    Apparently associated with Tower.com

Just wondering if it's vanity, self-publishing, publish-on-demand, commercial, traditional or affiliated with any other publisher, like its subsidiary, etc.

Can't find a thread or mention of it on AW, though I might have missed it.

I'm not interested in it for myself, but curious and just want some more info, if anyone knows anything.

Thanks
    Doesn't look like it's associated with Tower to me, it just looks like the one book Nemaha Ridge Publishing has published -- Strike Price by L.A. Starks -- is for sale on Tower.com (also on Amazon.com, BN.com, etc.).

Judging from how it was reviewed in Kirkus, if I had to guess, it's a one person operation.