• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

[Anthology] Coming Together

M.N Thorne

Registered
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone on AW heard of the erotica e-publisher, Coming Together? They are willing to published taboo erotica including incest. This seems like a interesting e-publisher willing to tackle taboo subjects.

shelleyo

Just another face in a red jumpsuit
Registered
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone on AW heard of the erotica e-publisher, Coming Together? They are willing to published taboo erotica including incest. This seems like a interesting e-publisher willing to tackle taboo subjects.

Link? I can't even find them online (which, I would think, isn't a great sign).

ETA: My bad. Coming Together isn't a standard publisher, but one that puts out a serious of anthologies to raise money for charity. I know some of the authors who have participated, in fact, just wasn't thinking "publisher." You won't be paid for your submission if it's accepted, but you will get that little glow from doing something charitable. Read the contract carefully to be sure you accept and understand any and all ways your work will be used.

Last edited:

M.N Thorne

Registered
Reaction score
Link? I can't even find them online (which, I would think, isn't a great sign).

ETA: My bad. Coming Together isn't a standard publisher, but one that puts out a serious of anthologies to raise money for charity. I know some of the authors who have participated, in fact, just wasn't thinking "publisher." You won't be paid for your submission if it's accepted, but you will get that little glow from doing something charitable. Read the contract carefully to be sure you accept and understand any and all ways your work will be used.

Shelleyo, here is the link

http://www.erotica-writers.com/ERA/AR/Coming_Together.htm

Thank you for telling me about their charitable work. However, on erotica-writers.com they kind of sounded like an interesting e-publisher.

shelleyo

Just another face in a red jumpsuit
Registered
Reaction score

Fallen

Stood at the coalface
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jacklpyke.com
Thanks for the link to this one. :) The charity aspect is always a draw for me.