The AW Amazon Store
Buy Books by AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: [Anthology] Coming Together

practical experience, FTW M.N Thorne's Avatar

[Anthology] Coming Together

I was wondering if anyone on AW heard of the erotica e-publisher, Coming Together? They are willing to published taboo erotica including incest. This seems like a interesting e-publisher willing to tackle taboo subjects.

Just another face in a red jumpsuit shelleyo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by M.N Thorne View Post
    I was wondering if anyone on AW heard of the erotica e-publisher, Coming Together? They are willing to published taboo erotica including incest. This seems like a interesting e-publisher willing to tackle taboo subjects.
    Link? I can't even find them online (which, I would think, isn't a great sign).

ETA: My bad. Coming Together isn't a standard publisher, but one that puts out a serious of anthologies to raise money for charity. I know some of the authors who have participated, in fact, just wasn't thinking "publisher." You won't be paid for your submission if it's accepted, but you will get that little glow from doing something charitable. Read the contract carefully to be sure you accept and understand any and all ways your work will be used.
    Last edited by shelleyo; 04-09-2014 at 11:15 AM.
    "Now, come on, as you guys get older you'll realize people don't mean to be obnoxious, it's just that they're all screwed up inside." -- Joel, MST3K, Gamera

practical experience, FTW M.N Thorne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shelleyo View Post
    Link? I can't even find them online (which, I would think, isn't a great sign).

ETA: My bad. Coming Together isn't a standard publisher, but one that puts out a serious of anthologies to raise money for charity. I know some of the authors who have participated, in fact, just wasn't thinking "publisher." You won't be paid for your submission if it's accepted, but you will get that little glow from doing something charitable. Read the contract carefully to be sure you accept and understand any and all ways your work will be used.
    Shelleyo, here is the link

http://www.erotica-writers.com/ERA/A...g_Together.htm

Thank you for telling me about their charitable work. However, on erotica-writers.com they kind of sounded like an interesting e-publisher.

Just another face in a red jumpsuit shelleyo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by M.N Thorne View Post
    Shelleyo, here is the link

http://www.erotica-writers.com/ERA/A...g_Together.htm

Thank you for telling me about their charitable work. However, on erotica-writers.com they kind of sounded like an interesting e-publisher.
    Sure. Just wanted you to be aware it's donated work only because all their books are for charity.

Just adding the link to the publisher's site: Coming Together
    "Now, come on, as you guys get older you'll realize people don't mean to be obnoxious, it's just that they're all screwed up inside." -- Joel, MST3K, Gamera

Thanks for the link to this one. The charity aspect is always a draw for me.
    M/M author signing event July 2017, UK: shiMMer
    Editor Website:
    Men in Ink Edits
    Author Website:
    Jack L. Pyke
    Reviews: Goodreads

Mostly Harmless SuperModerator CaoPaux's Avatar
    ICAO
    ---------
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

II 2016: 2017: