• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta Reader Needed for MG Horror

Status
Not open for further replies.

TNK

Registered
Reaction score
Hi. I would really appreciate it if some could help me.

I've got a middle grade horror novel 'finished' at just shy of 23K. I would love it if you could give me your honest opinion. I feel like the story is possibly too short, and I have doubts about the ending.

It's about a young boy named Alice Johnson. He runs away from home and gets lost in a haunted forest inhabited by zombie-like monsters. (They are dead, but intelligent.) And it's told in first person.

Thanks again. :)

spikeman4444

The snozberrys taste lke snozberrys
Registered
Reaction score
23k seems short to me, but I'm interested in the premise. Perhaps you could private message me the first chapter and we can go from there? I'm currently about a week or two away from finishing my current WIP, so if I did Beta your whole MS, I would probably not do so for another week or two, but then it will have my full attention. I am an English major so I tend to have an eye for grammar mistakes, but I'd also help with plot/characters/setting and theme if you'd like. Let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.