Hello fellow writers

Tarta

Registered
Reaction score
Hey everyone, glad to be on board. I'm so in need of feedback and help about a project/novel I'm writing right now. I'll be posting the first chapter soon in the Share Your Work section.

PD: I'm a guy even thou my name probably sounds female-ish. English is my second language so apologies in advance for any spelling mistakes.

Tarta

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks everybody.

If one of the mods reads this, I made a thread but it has been moved and I dont know where. It asks for a password. Any helps?

Shaba

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome:). Glad to see you ambitious, but you need to have at least fifty posts to share your work, and you might want to help others while they help you. I'm sure a mod will be here shortly with the rules.

Valkyrie

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome. You need fifty posts before you can share your work. This is a community- you need to give in order to receive.

Too many people joining lately solely to get their work critiqued with no intention of actually joining the community.

rwm4768

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome. To post in Share Your Work, you'll need fifty posts. We like to have that rule so that people don't just ask for critique and then disappear forever. It's also a good way to get to know the community, and you can offer critiques of your own before fifty posts.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
hello.gif

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. That is frowned upon and can lead to your posts being deleted.
Take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!

Uneide

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.uneide.com
Hi Tarta, welcome ! I'm new as well. I was born in Southamerica... will we get to see some writing in Spanish? :)