Write Something About The Person Above You (Volume V)

NathanBrazil

riff-raff
Registered
Reaction score
^Applying for the position of LilB's underling or possibly a minion.

NathanBrazil

riff-raff
Registered
Reaction score
^Has deployed a fog machine that makes it looks like she is floating from room to room - until you realize she's standing on a Roomba.

NathanBrazil

riff-raff
Registered
Reaction score
Oops. :e2paperba I forgot about that. Ummmm^Is an avid fan of 'My Cat From Hell'. She's converted her garage to a Caterarium.

NathanBrazil

riff-raff
Registered
Reaction score
^A backup singer for Heart, but she was unable to make the most recent tour with Joan Jett & the Blackhearts. She was stuck at home, nursing one of her not-so-evil minions back to health.

NathanBrazil

riff-raff
Registered
Reaction score
^ And noooooooo - not cockroach size, but like minime size in Austin Powers - and can be trained to do house chores.

Lillian_Blaire

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Registered
Reaction score
(Oh, I already have some of those, but they turned out WAY lazier than I'd hoped)

^ says "shagadelic" way too much

NathanBrazil

riff-raff
Registered
Reaction score
^Was fourteen when she first learned to ride a tractor. She snatched the keys in the middle of the night and managed to destroy a hundred yards of fencing. Fortunately her uncle caught up to her, lept aboard, and stopped it before she ran into the side of a barn.

NathanBrazil

riff-raff
Registered
Reaction score
^With a busted radiator hose and smoke coming out of the engine bay in the middle of traffic that that had slowed to a crawl, she abandoned her car, hopped aboard a truck, which had an upright tied down in the cargo bed, and started playing Chopin - ala Jack Nicholson in Five Easy Pieces.

NathanBrazil

riff-raff
Registered
Reaction score
^Has so little time( about three hours a day ), they have to steal time from others.