Buy books by AWers

If this site is helpful to you,
Please consider a voluntary subscription to defray ongoing expenses.

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Page 533 of 546 FirstFirst ... 33283433458483508523527528529530531532533534535536537538539543 ... LastLast
Results 13,301 to 13,325 of 13639

Thread: Write Something About The Person Above You (Volume V)

practical experience, FTW LACarrington's Avatar
    ^
    Procrastinator with magical powers
    Author Web Site

My latest book, On Ice: Power Play Book 2, is now on sale at Amazon

“I’ve been very fortunate to play this long, been a part of a lot of good organizations, played with a lot of great players, so it means a lot to me.” ~ Paul Martin on playing his 800th NHL game, December 2, 2016.

^ first professional female hockey goalie.
    "If it took lying on one's back and making sounds like a panther in the desert, then one did it . . . " Pretty Maggie Moneyeyes - H. Ellison

"All religion, my friend, is simply evolved out of fraud, fear, greed, imagination, and poetry." -Poe

^got tickets for the play-offs
    My blog Lists of YA (and Adult) Publishers that pay advances and are accepting unagented submissions

Twitter Articles and writing tips for YA, inspirational quotes for writers and cats

FIX ME Goodreads Giveaway

Want to read FIX ME right now?

^ my bookie

checks in the mail and I need my three remaining fingers
    "If it took lying on one's back and making sounds like a panther in the desert, then one did it . . . " Pretty Maggie Moneyeyes - H. Ellison

"All religion, my friend, is simply evolved out of fraud, fear, greed, imagination, and poetry." -Poe

Your friendly neighborhood robot possiblerobot's Avatar
    ^Addicted to gambling
    Trust me, I know what I'm doing about 70% of the time.

^asked for a line on the Warrior's game

^likes to play Sorry all the time.
    My blog Lists of YA (and Adult) Publishers that pay advances and are accepting unagented submissions

Twitter Articles and writing tips for YA, inspirational quotes for writers and cats

^ door to door Evangelist

5657 Brežendra Rd., Treskebhar, Te’hănys, Alharhan
    ^ holds prayer meetings in his living room
    That's Tee kee' rahm

Say hello to my whistling dragon, Kykherhenha (and that is pronounced Kich' kee ree' nah)

^holy cow- has the longest bio I've ever read

^prays to the Cheesecake God

Not sure if that was meant for me.
    ^ one of the Cheesecake lesser deities

^is quicker than silver

^ would rather be flame broiled than sauteed

^is making me edit things
    Last edited by Undercover; 04-22-2017 at 05:08 AM.

^cheater
    Missed the edit - what wuz it? I promise I won't tell no one.

^ is secretly not riff-raff.

^ your shadenfruede would make QuickWit very happy.

^keeps stalling for some reason

^

One word...

...big ducks.

^ misspelled one of those two words. I'm thinking 'bag'.

I have a pet snake named Sparky :) Don Evan Scott's Avatar
    ^is most definitely right about that, I'm sure
    Quote Originally Posted by swachski View Post
    DES is right.
    Quote Originally Posted by KellyAssauer View Post
    Des is right.

“What a treacherous thing to believe that a person is more than a person.” John Green

"For success, like happiness, cannot be pursued; it must ensue, and it only does so as the unintended side-effect of one's personal dedication to a cause greater than oneself..." - Viktor Frankl

"You have experienced sorrow, Siddhartha, but I see that no sadness has entered your heart." -Hermann Hesse

^is definitely wrong - just not about that

Banned for Trolling
    ^ swerves his car toward pigeons pecking at the street, but never manages to hit them.
    Last edited by Creep; 04-23-2017 at 07:30 AM.

^ Knows they are robo-pigeons under his control - denying me pigeon points.

Page 533 of 546 FirstFirst ... 33283433458483508523527528529530531532533534535536537538539543 ... LastLast