Obsessive Rep Point Checkers Club (Volume V)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaymz Connelly

Kookaburra sits in the old gum tree
Registered
Reaction score
No drama. I had to do my own thing what with dinner prep and all. :)

Well, it was way too much for me, so I started out with #1 doing the smaller branches, and then Mr C took over to get rid of the bigger branches and cutting it down just below soil level.

be frank

not a bloke, not named frank
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.lanifrank.com
Team work!

Okay, I'm off for dinner at my folks' now. Back in a bit. :)

lol. Lil would be proud. My auto-correct just changed "folks" to "fools". Oops!

be frank

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.lanifrank.com
Timing, ftw! Just got back from dinner with my fools parents.

Words going very well today. :) I'm about to get back to it for a bit.

How're you going this morning? (Sleep ok? Feel ok?)

Lillian_Blaire

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Registered
Reaction score
Oh, let's see...

School. School. More school. I may or may not fix food for children. I probably won't clean anything. I'll say I'm going to write but end up fuckin' around on AW and Twitter.

So, just a normal day in Lillandia.

be frank

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.lanifrank.com
:roll:

Sounds like a good one.

I vote no food for the kidletites. Or at least ... no food unless the give you a foot-rub or something first. :D

Hey, when's tattoo review day? That must be coming up soonish? (Or have I totally lost track of weeks?)

Lillian_Blaire

Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, kids can feed themselves. I mean, they can reach the boxes of cold cereal and the bag of bread. What else do kids need, anyway?

YEEESSSS! If all goes as planned (and that's a big IF), my next appointment for the tat is Wednesday. Now, it's *supposed* to be my last but the way this guy works (slow as molasses), I imagine I'll have one more. Thankfully the healing process was quick and easy, I'm no longer scabbed up, and the work he did looks even better than the day I had it done. I'm very happy with the results, even if I'm not happy with the artist himself.

Keep your hooves crossed that he'll have a spark of energy, be on time, get his ass in gear, and get this tat done on Wednesday, before I run out of money and patience.

be frank

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.lanifrank.com
Consider all four hooves crossed. Though I suspect slow and careful is as slow and careful does. And at the end of the day, the thing that matters most is this:

the work he did looks even better than the day I had it done. I'm very happy with the results

Try to remember that while he's molassassizing.

be frank

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.lanifrank.com
Yep. You only get one shot at this. You want it done well, not fast. Indeed, to hope for speed would be rather short-sighted.

Trust me; I'm qualified to make that call.

:D

Lillian_Blaire

Registered
Reaction score
Why, BF...do you have a bad tattoo hiding somewhere? lol

My other tattoo was great when I got it but I've lost my love for it over the years. It's on my back where no one sees (but it's pretty large)...I don't want that to happen with this one, since it's quite visible. I'm not too worried...

be frank

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.lanifrank.com
LOL. Nope. I'm qualified to say it's short-sighted. Not at all qualified on the tatt-front.

This here zebra is, and shall remain, a cleanskin. :)

Lillian_Blaire

Registered
Reaction score
Ah. haha. Gotcha. "short-sighted". I don't know how I missed that. Slow morning (and no coffee).

Yeah, I used to have dreams of pearly-white porcelain skin. And then the freckles came by the droves. And moles. And all kind of blemishes. And at that point I thought to my little three year old self, what's the point in holding out? I WANT A TATTOO!

pkbax

It's nap time, right?
Registered
Reaction score
Oh, let's see...

School. School. More school. I may or may not fix food for children. I probably won't clean anything. I'll say I'm going to write but end up fuckin' around on AW and Twitter.

So, just a normal day in Lillandia.

:ROFL:

Now, it's *supposed* to be my last but the way this guy works (slow as molasses), I imagine I'll have one more. Thankfully the healing process was quick and easy, I'm no longer scabbed up, and the work he did looks even better than the day I had it done. I'm very happy with the results, even if I'm not happy with the artist himself.

Consider all four hooves crossed. Though I suspect slow and careful is as slow and careful does. And at the end of the day, the thing that matters most is this:

Try to remember that while he's molassassizing.

Yup. As annoying as I'm sure it is, I would think slow but careful is better.

And at that point I thought to my little three year old self, what's the point in holding out? I WANT A TATTOO!

I can honestly say I have never once desired to have my skin poked thousands of times with a needle for any reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.