Royalty for a Week, and Shameless The Rest of The Time (Volume IV)

Beanie5

Live a poem...Or die a fool. \/
Registered
Reaction score
Is this the count that counts? Just curious, because elsewhere I've heard of a count, that counts, and I wonder if it is the same counting count.
You can count on the count your majesty , when i first met him I was checking the bats in the belfry,and I thought he was just another of those fly by night characters, but he is gentleman to the core your majestey and other than having a fondness for bats is an admirable fellow

Komnena

In Honor of Peter Tomich,USS Utah
Registered
Reaction score
Woodford Reserve is Kentucky bourbon, which my state exports in great amounts.

cooeedownunder

Grateful for the day
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.australianflavour.net
You can count on the count your majesty , when i first met him I was checking the bats in the belfry,and I thought he was just another of those fly by night characters, but he is gentleman to the core your majestey and other than having a fondness for bats is an admirable fellow

Good, then I shall take that Woodford Bourbon and have a few drinks before I retire.

cooeedownunder

Grateful for the day
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.australianflavour.net
Woodford Reserve is Kentucky bourbon, which my state exports in great amounts.

I've just had a thought. I have lots of thoughts. I think a lot. I think you should be, will be, head of my cellar. My cellar overseer.

Feel free to delegate to ensure the cellar is stocked at all times.

A new wine a day would be nice, or even better liqueur. I like spirits flavoured with fruit and creams. Something better than Baily's. I do love Baily's, but maybe I need a new favourite drink.

And also Prince Beanie, please make sure Ex-Majesty, Ted, doesn't steal from the cellars to make his pickles and jams. Well, he can have a few glasses, but not bottle after bottle.

We need to look after the coffers. The exchequer is a little low.

Last edited:

Beanie5

Live a poem...Or die a fool. \/
Registered
Reaction score
Yes your Majestey I have done some reconoitering ; If you put Prince Ted in charge of the royal Kitchen not only will you have a banquet fit for a Queen ,I mean befitting you your majestey but keep him happy an busy so he won't come within cooooee of cooing you

Last edited:

Ambrosia

Grand Duchess
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
And Duchess Ambrosia, please accept the role of my Mistress of the Robe as I’m aware you have the ability to keep all the mistresses and younger princess and old dagwagers in line :D
That makes me your left-hand woman, Your Majesty? As you wish. I am here but to serve.

Komnena, thank you. I don’t mind a wine or is a Woodford something stronger? Either way it won’t go to waist :D well actually that is exactly where it is likely to go. I would also like to bestow on you some magnificent gift or title. I am unsure if you have a title?
She is Princess Komnena, Your Majesty.

I’ve heard of a Prince welcheren, LadyV, Duchessmary plus some magical person who wiggles their nose to make things happen or disappear or to poison etcetera. I need someone who can poison, make potions, and that kind of thing. It would please me to meet you all in person and every body at court.
Everyone you have mentioned is a prince or princess of the Realm, Your Majesty. Prince Beanie also has a longing to hold the title "knight", although knight is quite below prince so I do not understand this longing. Btw, I know where Sir Brad roams. I will make him aware of your ascension to the throne.

Prince Welcheren also is the castle alchemist. He has a shed outside of the castle proper where he works so when it explodes he needs privacy, there are no consequences. He makes the best potions. (Though sometimes the potions don't taste so great.)

Princess Wicked is our dungeon mistress. She has been away for quite a while. I will send a message and see if she is able to attend you this week or not.

Princess Lillian twitches her nose. Although she might have some poison on her (one never knows with her), she is mostly a useful acquirer of things formally belonging to others. You just need to make sure the things she acquires are not yours.

Tomorrow I would like to meet those in residence at Court including any un-titled of the Kingdom at breakfast, please.
It would help those of us moving through portals to know when this breakfast will take place, Your Majesty. If Your court had an A.R.o.R.L.* time, perhaps there would be a greater attendance.

* Alternate Reality of Real Life

I didn't want to say it aloud, but I need another right-hand man, just in case Ted the man, gets out of hand. I would use a knight, but I have lost my knight, and knighting you can't make you my knight, I don't think, because you are already a Prince of the Realm. I need someone who will catch and report all the intrigues that goes on at court that I can't see while I sleep, because sleep is good, and I like to be good.
Your Majesty, during your last reign, you knighted Prince Brad. You do have the power to knight Prince Beanie, if it so please you.

An aside, if you will, Your Majesty? Although I can't fault your desire for another man on your right-hand (because they can be oh so useful), during one of my numerous reigns I installed a surveillance system throughout the castle. It covers every square inch of the castle, except for the current monarch's quarters, of course. I review the security tapes every morning. I will gladly give you the code to the door so you can use the room, if you wish. I keep a coffee maker just for the purpose. ;)

On a different note, I don't know how many of the Royals have heard that South Africa's Garden Route has suffered a major forest fire.

During my recent sojourn away from court, I had some time to stroll through the charred woods. The ground was literally black, as were the stalks of trees that had once made an almost impassible wood. Quite an experience.
Oh that must have been heartbreaking, Prince Welcheren. I am so sorry. :Hug2:

Lillian_Blaire

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Registered
Reaction score
*walks slowly into court, pushing a wheelbarrow full of gold and silver jewels, dishes, fabrics, and sundry items*

All Hail Queen Cooee!

*empties wheelbarrow at the foot of the throne, curtsies deep*

Your highness, a few gifts to celebrate your reign. I have, er,...acquired them along my journey through the kingdoms far and wide. Should anyone come seeking them, you and I have never met.

On a serious note, I'm so sorry, Prince Welcheren. I'm sure that was quite a devastating sight to behold.

*tosses flowers at the Queens feet*

Good day to you all. I go back to wandering. Also, if you're missing your wallets, it wasn't me.

Last edited:

Duchessmary

Where I want to be
Registered
Reaction score
Hail to Her Majesty! :Hail:
emeraldanddiamond2_zps1eacfea8.jpg

Zealand5

Registered
Reaction score
Greetings to the best Royals ever!

I hope everyone has been thriving in every way. I have been MIA from the castle walls but I thought it wise to drop in for a quick hello before dashing off again!

Ambrosia

Grand Duchess
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Princess Zealand, good to see you home again. Our queen this week is Queen Cooeedownunder. She wants us all to meet her for breakfast. I hope you can attend. (Do not ask me when this breakfast is to occur, for I know not.)

Have a most wonderful evening, Princess. :)

pkbax

It's nap time, right?
Registered
Reaction score
*has a servant fetch the Royal physician
*Also sends note with my best regards to the Royals and all appropriate hails to Her Majesty

I will be staying in my quarters until such time as this nasty case of bronchitis eases.

Welcheren

Picking up tools, honing edges
Registered
Reaction score
I have heard that Melatonin is a wonderful aid. Good luck to all Royals who need their sleep.

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
Melatonin has helped me out a bunch. I'm careful with it, though, because I don't want to develop a tolerance. Drugs like Ambien only work a few times for me. I develop a tolerance after only a few doses. And the first night I don't take it, I don't sleep for a second.

LadyV

Tree Hugger
Registered
Reaction score
Good evening, Royals!

All hail Queen cooee! :Hail:

I don't really have an official role in the castle. The best I can think of is Royal Game Master.