Royalty for a Week, and Shameless The Rest of The Time (Volume IV)

LadyV

Tree Hugger
Registered
Reaction score
Good evening, Royals!

Monday is over, and it went quite well, considering it's the first day of the week. I got some repairs done this morning, which was a huge help to me today. It sucks trying to use faulty equipment. I just hope tomorrow goes well. It seems like all the crap happens on Tuesdays.

PorterStarrByrd

nutruring tomorrows criminals today
Registered
Reaction score
Depends on how they are reporting their research. Common sense says there should be no need to pass through an ethics screen but times are a changing.

Beanie5

Live a poem...Or die a fool. \/
Registered
Reaction score
Morning royals Well you have peer review but if you get busted fabricating data in science I can see there would be a case for it , but only at a low level ; its complicated

Welcheren

Picking up tools, honing edges
Registered
Reaction score
Ethics committees are not all the same, but I too would like an expansion upon what you mean, Prince Welcheren.

Technically, I was just being facetious, so filing it under things that make me go huh? seems appropriate. :D Guess, I was feeling random.

Subconsciously, I may have been a little miffed at rumours that academics in the humanities/liberal arts at my institution might be prevented from analysing public online data such as comments to YouTube videos.

Very happy to hear that you aunt is safe, Prince Ted.

Last edited:

Ambrosia

Grand Duchess
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Good Tuesday, Your Majesty.

Good Tuesday, dear Royals.

I'm glad your aunt is ok, Prince Ted.

Prince Welcheren, I believe I'd be a bit miffed, too.

PorterStarrByrd

nutruring tomorrows criminals today
Registered
Reaction score
Thank you.

That's interesting about the academics. Why would somebody prevent them from doing that?

I'd have to see the outline of their project before I could comment on that. I'd hope there is a check on that if they are doing it on grant money. Otherwise they should be allowed to proceed at the peril of their reputations.

pkbax

It's nap time, right?
Registered
Reaction score
Good Day, Majesty

Good Day, Royals

Prince Ted, I am glad to hear your aunt is safe.

Good to see you, Prince Porter.

Duchess - glad you think you have found a solution for the puppies. :)Hug2:'s for missing them.)

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
I'd have to see the outline of their project before I could comment on that. I'd hope there is a check on that if they are doing it on grant money. Otherwise they should be allowed to proceed at the peril of their reputations.

Exactly!

Wait...who am I quoting again? Huh?

LadyV

Tree Hugger
Registered
Reaction score
Good evening, Royals!

A relatively easy day at work. My boss gave us a new production plan. We all expected our daily quota to go up, but surprisingly it went down. I think he realized that doing so would actually make things worse. We still have to work Saturdays though.

Beanie5

Live a poem...Or die a fool. \/
Registered
Reaction score
WE HAVE A NEW QUEEN ALL HAIL LADY V LONG MAY SHE REIGN

Welcheren

Registered
Reaction score
:Hail:

All hail Queen LadyV! Long may she reign. I shall hunt for a suitable gift. Any preferences my liege.

Congratulations Prince Ted. :D That is awesome news. Enjoy your bunnies. Feed them well and pet them often.

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
Thanks, Prince Welcheren. After five pages of the basic shell, I'm ready to call it a night. I'm really happy with what I got tonight. This is story I can sink my teeth into because of how it demands a certain lavishness of sensory data. Sights, sounds, smells, tastes, etc. And because it has an almost infinite number of possibilities with few limitations, I can just let it fly.

pkbax

It's nap time, right?
Registered
Reaction score
Hail, Queen LadyV! :Hail::Hail::Hail:
Hello, Royals.

Prince Ted, glad you are enjoying the plot bunny visit. :D

Welcome back, Prince Porter.

This princess needs coffee. :sleepy:

Welcheren

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks, Prince Welcheren. After five pages of the basic shell, I'm ready to call it a night. I'm really happy with what I got tonight. This is story I can sink my teeth into because of how it demands a certain lavishness of sensory data. Sights, sounds, smells, tastes, etc. And because it has an almost infinite number of possibilities with few limitations, I can just let it fly.

What an ideal setup. Nice to you see all hyped up on the drug of creativity.

Ambrosia

Grand Duchess
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I am trying very hard not to be unladylike and let go with a string of curses that would make a sailor blush. I am trying to calm down enough to sleep. But I swear that if this stupid vet with its stupid employees cause me to miss getting these puppies to the transport on time tomorrow morning, a lot more is going to be blue besides my language. Incompetent idiots!