Royalty for a Week, and Shameless The Rest of The Time (Volume IV)

cooeedownunder

Grateful for the day
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.australianflavour.net
Good Thursday, Your Majesty.

Good Morning/evening, dear Royals.

Your Majesty, if I may translate as I am sure the jester was not calling you a fool.

Translation: I would be glad and grateful to be of service, Your Majesty, to fetch whatever you need from the cellars for you, in case anything dangerous lurks down there.

This princess may go back to bed. I am beyond exhausted this morning. I hope I'm not coming down with something. I have revisions to continue.

Yes, you need to delegate more around this place. You take on too much of a load, Duchess. Good luck with those revisions. I fear they go on and on and on and on.

cooeedownunder

Grateful for the day
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
Good afternoon, Your Majesty, and Royals,

I understand Your Highness wishes to be regaled by song. Might I humbly offer a tune from traveling troubadours, for t'would be a blessing to see Her Majesty smile.

:kiss:

- - - Updated - - -

-Beanie dresses as a maid to serve the Queens breakfast and awaits her pleasure-

Ah, today, we shall call you Princess Beanie.

Beanie5

Live a poem...Or die a fool. \/
Registered
Reaction score
Your Majestey I evaded wickeds pets and have returned with a bottle

chateaux foolsgold 666

if you will allow me to turn down the sheets and serve you?

brad_b

Knight Errant
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Somewhere in my mind... it echoes in here ...

Royal kisses by one so fair would overcome armor and sword, and a knight such as I would at long last suffer defeat.

A defeat I would humbly accept.

Perhaps another composition would relax Her Majesty after a long day of ruling the realm.

Since evening advances in this part of the world, I offer this for the twilight time.

cooeedownunder

Grateful for the day
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
Your Majestey I evaded wickeds pets and have returned with a bottle

chateaux foolsgold 666

if you will allow me to turn down the sheets and serve you?

What a brilliant idea, Princess Beanie. Seeing I have just woken. Strip the bed and see the sheets are given to the washerwomen. And, yes, leave that bottle. I shall have a cup and some chocolate with my KNIGHT, seeing I did not sup last night.

:e2drunk:

Last edited:

cooeedownunder

Grateful for the day
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
Royal kisses by one so fair would overcome armor and sword, and a knight such as I would at long last suffer defeat.

A defeat I would humbly accept.

Perhaps another composition would relax Her Majesty after a long day of ruling the realm.

Since evening advances in this part of the world, I offer this for the twilight time.

*Fingers the pearls dangling from her neck.* Oh, heck, what's a queen to do? :e2shower:

Last edited:

cooeedownunder

Grateful for the day
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
Wine and chocolate with my Queen - a lovely way to spend an evening after conquering the challenges of the day.

I will be dull when you leave. I will withdraw immediately after supper, so that I may have the pleasure of reading your messages again, the only pleasure I have while you are away.

Beanie5

Registered
Reaction score
A word if I may your Majestey I have returned from washing your sheets and had a most enlightening conversation.
with some of the maids. Not only did they say it was not hard to beat serving sir Brads Meat, But more than one had to visit Welbrechen thereafter!

Your FAITHFUL servent princess Beanie.

Ambrosia

Grand Duchess
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Not only did they say it was not hard to beat serving sir Brads Meat, But more than one had to visit Welbrechen thereafter!
*Searches drawer for encryption keys.* *Tosses out key after key until none are left.*

Diabolical! The jester must be a double agent! But who else is he serving?

I suppose "servent" could be "serpent". Hmm

brad_b

Knight Errant
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I will be dull when you leave. I will withdraw immediately after supper, so that I may have the pleasure of reading your messages again, the only pleasure I have while you are away.

If my missives bring pleasure then may my pen never cease to write, for it's her Majesty's pleasure that brings a smile to a knight's heart. As Protector of the Realm, and with such a heart, nothing can stand sway against her Highness and her Queendom.

Every breath spent with my Queen, is a magic moment.

Beanie5

Registered
Reaction score
My serpent is ever faithful Your Grace
*Searches drawer for encryption keys.* *Tosses out key after key until none are left.*

None though its virility is legendary My serpent is ever faithful Your Grace

brad_b

Knight Errant
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

Duchess, some things probably shouldn't be solved since the answer would make little sense.

How goes the writing? As Her Majesty said, revisions can go on for as long as you allow them. I've spent so much time on mine I almost know it by heart, and I can always come up with ways to add or subtract - and you know my history in that respect since I've spent a fair amount of time in the process.

But this year - when I snuggle into hibernation mode during the icy months - I am going to push on to the next step.

cooeedownunder

Grateful for the day
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
A word if I may your Majestey I have returned from washing your sheets and had a most enlightening conversation.
with some of the maids. Not only did they say it was not hard to beat serving sir Brads Meat, But more than one had to visit Welbrechen thereafter!

You speak of treachery? That my knight, mine, serves maids? You dare do so in his presence? You dare lacquer your tongue with falshoods? You dare?

Last edited:

Beanie5

Registered
Reaction score
I am only relaying what I heard your Majestey I unsurprisingly know nothing of Sir Brads virtues be what they may,

Ambrosia

Grand Duchess
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Duchess, some things probably shouldn't be solved since the answer would make little sense.

How goes the writing? As Her Majesty said, revisions can go on for as long as you allow them. I've spent so much time on mine I almost know it by heart, and I can always come up with ways to add or subtract - and you know my history in that respect since I've spent a fair amount of time in the process.

But this year - when I snuggle into hibernation mode during the icy months - I am going to push on to the next step.
I decided, due to a level of gobsmacking fatigue I had not experienced in years which encompassed my entire being straight out of bed this morning, that I would call today a day of rest. All I have done is read, rest, make a few posts, and watched the weather.

I'm currently trying to write a triolet, because pulling a triolet out for Her Majesty's amusement reminded me the thread was at a standstill. I'm not sure I'm going to be able to pull it off, but it is a nice diversion tonight.

I'm hoping for renewed energy tomorrow so I can pick up the revision again and soldier on. I have a section/scene to rewrite, so we shall see. I'm also going through the manuscript line by line making sure the previous changes I made didn't create errors. I changed the type of magic along with the name for it and that threads through a good portion of book. So it takes a line by line read to make sure I haven't missed something. And that takes energy. Tomorrow. ;)

Get your book finished, Sir Brad. You can't progress in your writing career if you don't do what's needed, ya know. :Hug2:

brad_b

Knight Errant
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
You speak of treachery? That my knight, mine, serves maids? You dare do so in his presence? You dare lacquer your tongue with falshoods? You dare?

Your Highness, soft words spoken by the humble are better than the shout of fools.

I take no umbrage for falsehoods against me, since to do so might lead credence to their uttering.

Snitchcat

Dragon-kitty.
Registered
Reaction score
Perhaps my offering of "entertainment" betrays my current state of mind...

"The senior mages clutched at their throats, clawed at their eyes, and collapsed to the floor, steaming and oozing, melting. A second later they were cooling masses of liquefied humans."

Snitchcat

Dragon-kitty.
Registered
Reaction score
Hmm... I believe it is time for me to retreat to my caverns. It is a day of much vexation. Manifesting as a descriptive practicable list of intended actions may be beneficial only if the actions remain on the list....

Beanie5

Registered
Reaction score
Your Highness, soft words spoken by the humble are better than the shout of fools.

I take no umbrage for falsehoods against me, since to do so might lead credence to their uttering.

Claptrap Sir Brag

brad_b

Knight Errant
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I decided, due to a level of gobsmacking fatigue I had not experienced in years which encompassed my entire being straight out of bed this morning, that I would call today a day of rest. All I have done is read, rest, make a few posts, and watched the weather.

I'm currently trying to write a triolet, because pulling a triolet out for Her Majesty's amusement reminded me the thread was at a standstill. I'm not sure I'm going to be able to pull it off, but it is a nice diversion tonight.

I'm hoping for renewed energy tomorrow so I can pick up the revision again and soldier on. I have a section/scene to rewrite, so we shall see. I'm also going through the manuscript line by line making sure the previous changes I made didn't create errors. I changed the type of magic along with the name for it and that threads through a good portion of book. So it takes a line by line read to make sure I haven't missed something. And that takes energy. Tomorrow. ;)

Get your book finished, Sir Brad. You can't progress in your writing career if you don't do what's needed, ya know. :Hug2:

When I change a name, Word Search is a time-saver, and with a few keystrokes Cronkite becomes Crockett in an eye-blink.

You must have your rest, Duchess, and take care of yourself. Writing whilst sitting on Tired's doorstep becomes laborious. A fresh mind thinks deeper thoughts, and unlocks creativity. It's capturing the passion I had while writing the first draft that seems to escape me. I wrote for days barely pausing for sleep and food, and the words flowed while the book came alive. That is the passion I can use to see me through the next steps as the next book is percolating in my mind.

Ambrosia

Grand Duchess
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Perhaps my offering of "entertainment" betrays my current state of mind...

"The senior mages clutched at their throats, clawed at their eyes, and collapsed to the floor, steaming and oozing, melting. A second later they were cooling masses of liquefied humans."
:Clap: Vicious. I like it! :greenie

Claptrap Sir Brag
Oh come now. You can do better than that.

When I change a name, Word Search is a time-saver, and with a few keystrokes Cronkite becomes Crockett in an eye-blink.

You must have your rest, Duchess, and take care of yourself. Writing whilst sitting on Tired's doorstep becomes laborious. A fresh mind thinks deeper thoughts, and unlocks creativity. It's capturing the passion I had while writing the first draft that seems to escape me. I wrote for days barely pausing for sleep and food, and the words flowed while the book came alive. That is the passion I can use to see me through the next steps as the next book is percolating in my mind.

I use find and replace, however it was more than just one name change. When I changed character names, that was easy. This--not so much. Doable, but not easy.

I hope you find your excitement and love for the craft again, Sir Brad. I have started my second book already. I did that while waiting for my betas to get back with me. And I would rather write the new than revise the old. But, a writer has to take the work with fun. :Shrug:

Beanie5

Registered
Reaction score
Goodnight your grace I hope you awake refreshed and resplendent for the days trials a warriors heart is not always wrapped in mail.

p.s. i thought clap-trap was pretty good

Last edited: