Royalty for a Week, and Shameless The Rest of The Time (Volume IV)

LadyV

Tree Hugger
Registered
Reaction score
We purchased plenty of fall-themed foods, my favorite being sweet potato butter. It's just like apple butter, but made with sweet potatoes. Funny thing is, I don't like sweet potatoes in the slightest, but make them into a sweet butter or a pie and I'm in heaven. We also got my favorite cookies they make. They're butter cookies shaped like pumpkins with orange and green frosting. I made sure to buy an extra package this year.

I better start getting ready for bed. Ugh, Mondays. Goodnight Royals!

Beanie5

Live a poem...Or die a fool. \/
Registered
Reaction score
Your Grace Ambrosia what ails you

Ambrosia

Grand Duchess
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Princess LadyV, I have never heard of sweet potato butter. I really can't imagine. I adore apple butter, though.

Your Majesty, no worries about me. I'm keeping to my suites because the inhabitants of this place I am staying at in the A.R.o.R.L. are stressing my sanity. And I have been ill a few days. I'm not at my best at handling people-type stress when I am ill.

Welcheren

Picking up tools, honing edges
Registered
Reaction score
*sneaks around to paste get well soon/stay well or get sane soon/stay sane cards on all suite doors*

Beanie5

Registered
Reaction score
My Reign has come to a end

All hail KING TEDD
120px-Denmark_crown.jpg

Beanie5

Registered
Reaction score
Prince Welcheren, your ear if I may talked to my daughter, she has decided to press on with a supervisor that can't really help her, the alternative was a move to caltech or vienna the only other two places with any expertise in this area ( semi classical gravity ) do you think this wise.

LadyV

Tree Hugger
Registered
Reaction score
All hail King Ted! :Hail:

Royals, I'm having a bad case of the Mondays blues. So far work is going just fine. I'm just feeling sad and lonely for some reason. That's why popped in here between jobs.

LadyV

Tree Hugger
Registered
Reaction score
Home and showered. My mood did improve throughout the day. I just don't know what got into me this morning. At least I'm better now. My mom made bean soup for dinner, which is one of favorites.

Ambrosia

Grand Duchess
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Good morning, Your Majesty.

Good Tuesday, dear Royals.

I had severe stomach cramps last night. Dizzy this morning. Not a good start to the week, I fear. :(

LadyV

Tree Hugger
Registered
Reaction score
Good afternoon, Royals!

Sorry you're feeling blah, Ambrosia. Hope the dizziness goes away.

My day went well. The weather is gorgeous. I can actually wear a light sweater to trivia this evening.

Welcheren

Picking up tools, honing edges
Registered
Reaction score
Good day Royals

How is everyone? Better I hope, especially in terms of health, work pressures and creative adverturing.

:Hail::e2woo:

May you reigh see peace and prosperity across the realm. Good luck with containing the Royals' mischief.

I missed my opportunity to comment on the Cthuli version of Pandemic, so let me just comment that it's a wonderful game and I quite understand its popularity. I have also procured an earlier product by the same designed: Forbidden Island.

Ambrosia

Grand Duchess
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Good morning, Your Majesty.

Good Thursday, dear Royals.

Prince Welcheren, I quite miss gaming. I have never played that particular game, but I do miss having people over for a gaming event. Maybe in my next lifetime ... .

Meanwhile, in the A.R.o.R.L. ... .

Every day conflict abounds and craziness ensues. Multiple times a day. Screaming between the kids and the parent or her S.O., screaming between the couple, sometimes kids screaming at their grandparents and occasionally at me if I happen to say anything, sister-in-law's daughter screaming at everyone, slammed doors, dogs peeing and pooping on the floor (4 dogs that are not my dog nor my brother's dog), fleas that are not dealt with because of "lack of money" (but they have enough money to go two hours away to a haunted house), an infestation of roaches (mice not far behind because they already are infesting one bedroom), a belief that if it is chemical and it smells "good" (cleaning supplies and air "fresheners") then it is better than actual good cleaning practices using soap and water (which I mention because I am chemically sensitive), and all around chaos.

Imagine for a moment, if you can, taking an extreme introvert from a situation where they have been alone for months and plopping them down in an environment where even the TVs blast all night. You have my hell. Top it off with the bed my brother bought for me at an auction that is broken down so much that sleeping on it brings severe back pain, and I'm not in such a good space right now.

I'm doing what I can to survive, but I'm honestly not doing so well. Please forgive my lessening activity level here. I haven't found my balance yet, and may not until this sojourn into hell ends in the spring. I will try to be more active, but I make no promises.

:Hug2:

Cindy Jacobs

Registered
Reaction score
Good day Royal Highness and others. I'm a member of the bourgeoisie outside the castle gates and just popped in to say that we seem to have run out of bread (and cake) again.