Royalty for a Week, and Shameless The Rest of The Time (Volume IV)

Captcha

Banned
Reaction score
Ooh, the sapphires are LOVELY!

The others are nice, too, but... the SAPPHIRES!!!

But now I must raise a delicate subject. As much as I have enjoyed my reign here, I understand that it will soon come to an end.

Am I responsible for determining my heir? And by what criterion shall I know I have found a suitable candidate?

Ambrosia

Grand Duchess
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Am I responsible for determining my heir? And by what criterion shall I know I have found a suitable candidate?

Yes, you are, your Majesty.

Criterion is someone who is in good standing at AW (which is easy--I figure if they aren't banned, they are in good standing), and someone you want to honor. They need to agree, of course. But anyone you choose will do.

Good luck! :)

Ambrosia

Grand Duchess
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I waited at least an hour before having my first cup. Why? Don't know. I guess it means I don't really need it this morning. :tongue

Captcha

Banned
Reaction score
I don't drink coffee, but I'm picturing that happy dragon bringing me my morning Diet Coke, and it's quite pleasing to my royal mind.

LadyV

Tree Hugger
Registered
Reaction score
Good morning, Royals. I made myself pancakes this morning. It's been a while since I've had any.

I'm going to see Beauty and the Beast today.

Lillian_Blaire

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Registered
Reaction score
I waited at least an hour before having my first cup. Why? Don't know. I guess it means I don't really need it this morning. :tongue
I have to wait an hour after taking my morning medication before I can drink coffee or eat anything. Longest hour of my life. Lol

Captcha

Banned
Reaction score
Well, as my time amongst you comes to an end (at least my time as your queen) it is my honour and privilege to present the NEXT member of AW Royalty...

New to the boards but making lots of contributions already, Number ? in your programs but Number One in your hearts...

It's TwistedTyping!

Yay, Twisted, come on in and get your Typing on!

TwistedTyping

Lost between the pages
Registered
Reaction score
Well, as my time amongst you comes to an end (at least my time as your queen) it is my honour and privilege to present the NEXT member of AW Royalty...

New to the boards but making lots of contributions already, Number ? in your programs but Number One in your hearts...

It's TwistedTyping!

Yay, Twisted, come on in and get your Typing on!

Oh thank you @Captcha! I never expected this honor!
*pulls paper crown out and sets it on head*

My goodness, Royalty, who would have ever known?
*retrieves scepter made from old keyboard keys with LED mouse topper*

I will do my best to stay grounded and not let this get to my head.
*twirls around in cape made of the almost complete first draft*

I just, I'm not sure what to do....
*wiggles butt into throne fashioned from all the ideas I've had and never pursued*

Where to begin?
*notices hole in cape*
Right. Get to work.

*waves at all the wonderful writers before turning away from the desktop computer only to be bathed in the glow of the writing laptop*

Ambrosia

Grand Duchess
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Queen Captcha,

Thank you for your wonderful service to the Realm. You were marvelous. It was a pleasure to get to know you and have your presence on the throne.

From this moment forth, you shall have the title of princess. You have a suite of rooms in the castle and a budget to decorate them as you so choose. You also have a stipend to keep you in the manner to which you have become accustomed while on the throne. Of course, any gifts received while monarch are yours to keep.

We hope you will continue to favor the halls of the castle with your presence. I personally hope you make this your home. The castle would not be the same without you.

Her Royal Majesty,
Queen TwistedTyping!

TwistedTyping

Lost between the pages
Registered
Reaction score
Princess Captcha - a parting gift for you:

I have taken all the positive words said about you and your work, and have woven them into the very fabric of this cape.
*Flings open magnificent cape, glittering with words of praise*
*Settles cape over Captcha's shoulders, ties a neat bow*
For whenever you are feeling low, for whenever you need a boost, remember: you are loved.

*taps inner Drama Queen on shoulder. 'You going to work now?'*
Absolutely.
*refreshes page*
In a minute.

threads

Leaning In, Falling Over
Registered
Reaction score
c668ec95a6530ff96ae0ae2ddf9950c1.jpg

All Hail Her Majesty Queen TwistedTyping! May her reign be glorious and filled with mischief!

TwistedTyping

Lost between the pages
Registered
Reaction score
Hello Royals :)

I must say it's time for me to hang up my crown and tend to mundane tasks like cooking and socializing with the residents of my own personal castle. Have a good evening everyone - and see you tomorrow :)

Zealand5

Registered
Reaction score
All hail our new monarch, Queen TwistedTyping!!:Hail::banana:

I hope all you royals are doing well. I'm still dying from flu with no hope of a voice, but we battle on!

Ambrosia

Grand Duchess
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Good morning, your Majesty.

Good day/morning, dear Royals.

Princess Zealand, I hope you recover soon. I hate that you are ill. :( :Hug2:

Hello Royals :)

I must say it's time for me to hang up my crown and tend to mundane tasks like cooking and socializing with the residents of my own personal castle. Have a good evening everyone - and see you tomorrow :)

Your Majesty, whatever happens in the A.R.o.R.L. (Alternate Reality of Real Life), you remain queen here in this realm until you pass your crown to your successor. ;)

TwistedTyping

Lost between the pages
Registered
Reaction score
All hail our new monarch, Queen TwistedTyping!!:Hail::banana:

I hope all you royals are doing well. I'm still dying from flu with no hope of a voice, but we battle on!

Goodness @Zealand5 I hope you feel better soon, maybe some nice tea with honey to soothe your aching throat?
*Pours cup*